Why is Popeyes so slow

Got one on the way with the sweet heat sauce. Finna see what this all about. I’m a Mardis Gras mustard dude.
man...all of this talk has me doing calculus in my head trying to figure out what sauce to put on the chicken smh.
I don't even eat ranch and i'm thinking about the blackened ranch over the sweet heat...and I've never even had that sauce either before smh.

:rofl: Man this is amazing forreal. Has any news stations ran stories on it yet?
I got da popeyes sandwich, yes I put da smashed potatoes into the sandwich. :pimp:
6C67C98A-7924-4401-BC38-5DE54D43D3AC.jpeg

I’m waiting on my chicken fila sandwich to be delivered to me in a few moments. :pimp:
I was thinking of getting some gravy to dip that ***** in.

All this talk about spicy and sauces..

4E5B5973-3FCA-4AF4-8B9E-64F0EED1EA7F.jpeg

...the solution on the right. :pimp:

If CFA is a 4/5 the Popeyes joint is like a 4.09 Yea, the breast is ultimate, but it cost .50 more. Flavor wise...it’s Popeyes. Ain’t no reinvention of anything. No new spices, no new flavors or anything. If you were to pull all the meat and skin off a breast from a 2 pc and slap it between 2 buns, it’d be the same thing.

Final verdict: Its a good chicken sandwich. Especially, if you’re already a Popeyes fan, but this is not the killer app that’s taking down CFA. Folks just caught up in the moment.

Man, yall ****** done had me double dip today. Copped the spicy sandwich at lunch, came home after work and immediately copped the classic to compare :lol:

Overall, them thangs is just alright, spicy > classico tho. I was surprised the spicy joint was ACTUALLY spicy (hot) considering their regular spicy chicken ain't really all that hot. Classic joint was kinda plain tasting.

Probably one and done on them boys. Not something I'll go out of my way to order on a consistent basis.

Man, yall *****s done had me double dip today. Copped the spicy sandwich at lunch, came home after work and immediately copped the classic to compare :lol:

Overall, them thangs is just alright, spicy > classico tho. I was surprised the spicy joint was ACTUALLY spicy (hot) considering their regular spicy chicken ain't really all that hot. Classic joint was kinda plain tasting.

Probably one and done on them boys. Not something I'll go out of my way to order on a consistent basis.
Spicy huh? Everybody else says it ain't spicy at all

Yeah the spicy seems more like they oversalted the sauce to evoke the feeling of spicy, but it's kinda cloying to me. Maybe a small amount with the mayo or ranch.

And why not gravy? that popeyes gravy is delicious. Never heard of au jus?

I'm slightly joking, but more I think about it, not really.

here's my review... I ate the pickles separately and they weren't bad... the bun was pretty soft and just overall really good... maybe the best bun in the fast food game... the first bite alone was very memorable just off the bun it was that legit... plain chicken was plain not that much taste but juicy and moist...had it with the ranch and sweet hot sauce... both were really good... I probably prefer the ranch more.... the spicy one was really good though had enough spice and great taste... both sandwiches were very crispy and a really fat piece of chicken... it might be better with a slice of cheese but doesn't need it... I think I give it the edge over CFA sandwich...

Last edited:
You know more I think about it, the less I feel like it’s beating CFA. We talking about sauce wayyyy too much. We eat CFA dry.

you don't need sauce for the spicy chicken but for the plain you do... same thing can be said for CFA plain you need sauce for it to taste good... the only difference is the cheese really

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom