Why is Popeyes so slow

That yellow packaging hit different, yes?
They changed the patties. I remember when Dave died, the actual Wendy took over and they changed the recipe to be more healthy. It probably is because the new patties are less greasy and salty.

They changed the patties. I remember when Dave died, the actual Wendy took over and they changed the recipe to be more healthy. It probably is because the new patties are less greasy and salty.
Ah, they changed the fries too a couple times, I believe

I legit never knew Wendy was an actual person :rofl:

1693965742216.png

Wendy's and Popeyes
Where’s Arby’s?

This list is

1694025925495.gif

Becks Prime burgers be on point.
I know I'll get some flack but whataburger is highly overrated from the texans who hold it dear their chest like its only burger is this world, fries is hella weak too.

2019 was the only time I felt uncomfortable in a Popeyes. I went in one day during first run and asked if they would sell me like 30 sandwiches for Slid the manager some cash and he said he got me. Went back the next day, walked to the back of the line, manager gave me a nod. I was a but uneasy thinking he was going to call me upfront to get a giant bag but he sent someone to get me and told me to meet him out back. He carried 2 huge bags to the back of my car. Cars in line were honking. Got my sandwiches and headed to the office to bless everyone.

20190822_190710.jpg
20190823_112933.jpg
20190823_114457.jpg
20190822_191658.jpg

That reminds me of that scene in and old school hip hop behind da scenes doc where the whole crew ended up spending $150 @ burger king...that's like $300 in today's dollars.

Rams game today and Popeyes were flooded because of that I assume

Popeyes was a mess today. I made a mobile order. I was waiting forever so I go to the counter and the weirdos said somebody took my order when it wasn’t even called. They “remade” it and I head home.

Come to find they gave me mild tenders instead of spicy. Out of the whole situation, I’m baffled mostly at how people eat them mild. They have almost no flavor. They’re just a step above Canes

Rams game today and Popeyes were flooded because of that I assume

Popeyes was a mess today. I made a mobile order. I was waiting forever so I go to the counter and the weirdos said somebody took my order when it wasn’t even called. They “remade” it and I head home.

Come to find they gave me mild tenders instead of spicy. Out of the whole situation, I’m baffled mostly at how people eat them mild. They have almost no flavor. They’re just a step above Canes

Maybe those people who order mild, can't take spicy seasoning? I only get Popeye's regular stuff on the rare blue moon I go (got lots of GI issues with severe Crohn's mainly) so IF I decide to stop in, I will get a sandwich or tenders, I know I'll be paying for it later anyway. If it were the spicy versions, I'd be in a world of hurt! 😞

Maybe those people who order mild, can't take spicy seasoning? I only get Popeye's regular stuff on the rare blue moon I go (got lots of GI issues with severe Crohn's mainly) so IF I decide to stop in, I will get a sandwich or tenders, I know I'll be paying for it later anyway. If it were the spicy versions, I'd be in a world of hurt! 😞
Understandable if you have a condition like that. I’m speaking flavor wise. The spicy isn’t even truly spicy at all but has more flavor.

1693965742216.png

Wendy's and Popeyes

Wendy’s and Popeyes. Speaking of which, it’s been a minute since I had a chicken sammich. It’s crazy going back to the initial hype of the chicken sammich. Long lines, people reselling sammiches, people fighting. My local Popeyes put a sign on the door in bold “We’re out of chicken sandwiches!” It was that Fried Chicken Flu episode of The Boondocks irl.

Back
Top Bottom