Why is Popeyes so slow

I finally tried this ********. This sandwich wasn’t worth the hype:
IMG_1328.jpeg

Sandwich was good, the marketing plan/war it created, gave chic-fil-a a run for its money.

Last edited:
Yall's gonna have to show me on paper they changed the sandwich on paper(not reddit or youtube). Im 1000% sure its in yall's head.

when the sandwich debut it was a hit... but since it was selling out they made more and its good just not the same the first time....I am not sure what they changed

Limited release vs mass produced always available item yes the. Quality will change and drop :lol:

this a regular and expected occurrence with brands across the board

Mandela Effect / all in the mind is a wild take :lol:

"I never had it but I'm 1000% sure you guys are wrong."

I can't stand mf'ers like that. You have no ****ing idea what you're talking about. Just sit down. Print this **** out on paper.

Business Insider had tried the first sandwich, and called it "a true revelation." But when they saw people tweeting that their sandwiches had seemed smaller than the original, they had to investigate. And even though Popeyes has been mum on the whole thing, they noticed a discrepancy — the original sandwich was a whopping 690 calories, while the relaunched sandwich was, according to menu boards, 660 calories.

Whaaaaat?

Read More: https://www.mashed.com/174005/the-dark-truth-behind-the-return-of-popeyes-chicken-sandwich/

Lol show the rest of the article.

Some have said the second sandwich — while still good — just doesn't hold together like the original. The pickles were different (maybe?) and there was less mayo. Maybe. Popeyes did confirm that nothing had changed, so what's the deal? Are rushed and overworked employees finally hitting exhaustion levels? Is it a variation in stores? Popeyes isn't saying.

Because there was no change to the recipe.

You found A change. Good for you, but you do realize the calories can change without effecting taste. The cut of the chicken change the calories. Im talking about the TASTE. Maybe I should've been more clear. We do need anyone running their blood pressure up.

Some have said the second sandwich — while still good — just doesn't hold together like the original. The pickles were different (maybe?) and there was less mayo. Maybe. Popeyes did confirm that nothing had changed, so what's the deal? Are rushed and overworked employees finally hitting exhaustion levels? Is it a variation in stores? Popeyes isn't saying.

You found A change. Good for you, but you do realize the calories can change without effecting taste. The cut of the chicken change the calories. Im talking about the TASTE. Maybe I should've been more clear. We do need anyone running their blood pressure up.

There never was a change.

They hype and newness wore off and people's tastebuds started being honest with them. It's a good fast food sandwich. I'm not getting it any other day than Sunday. Coping to make them feel good about their decision to wait in long lines at Popeyes for a sandwich.

Correct, the chicken changed. It's not as big. That means the sandwich changed. As I said earlier, it's still good. I don't taste a huge difference. It's just not as huge as it once was.

Back
Top Bottom