Why is Popeyes so slow

I’m anti technocracy anti nwo and all that but please let the machines take over all fast food jobs. I always gotta deal with some kid’s attitude at the window

Like you chose this job why are you mad
Let's be honest, most didn't choose that job. They settled and are doing the best with what they got. It shouldnt' be surprising they have bad days considering the ******** they deal with.

It would take some pretty flagrant disrespect for me to get worked up over a fast food employee giving me a little attitude.

I’ve worked enough retail and food service jobs to know how they get disrespected on a daily basis.

It takes a lot for me to get irritated with people touching the food I'm about to eat.

If I see them trying and working in the back and just having a hard day either being understaffed, new to the job or just one of those days I'm not going to say anything. It's life it happens.

HOWEVER.

If I'm waiting and I see you back there with a cell phone, joking and just wasting time that's a whole different story. Give me my money back.

deadmanny.png

Lol I remember when they brought back the chicken sandwiches after the initial run (October) and I waited in the drive-thru for like 45 minutes for one. And I didn't even get the sandwich. :lol: :smh:

I got luck as hell. It was before it blew up. I walked in, they aske ME if I wanted the sandwich because the lady was training a new kid. I bet they had no idea what that was going to turn into. Tbh, it wasn't THAT damn good. :lol:

August 2019 what a time

I went the like the second day it released and went byke for another a day later. The next week the hype took over and it was either hella waits or they sold out. I copped about 4 times during the initial release and after went back just for chicken.

The retro that came out don’t hit the same but it is what it is. I still want them to come byke out with the chicken waffle tenders, that’s a retro I stand for

Back
Top Bottom