Why is Eminem garbage? Give me a GOOD reason.

Now you're trying to cop out to what you said. You said arguably there wouldn't have been a rap game then proceeded to go off on multiple rants about nothing.

Don't worry about me fatty. Play some rugby.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

White boys have BEEN runnin the "rap game" (into the ground)... Why would "WE" get mad now??

Without Marshall Mathers there arguably wouldn't be a rap game to run into the ground. Not only has he helped the genre, but the music industry as a whole from his sales.
Really??... So I guess the Nelly appreciation thread is next up...
There are without a doubt many artists of different racial ethnicities that look up to Mr. Mathers. He basically made it cool for white people to rap, so there probably wouldn't be a Paul Wall, Bubba Sparx, Yelawolf, etc. 
You can't be serious... The ONLY thing those 3 have in common with Em is that they're white... What about all the white rappers that came before him, how do you know they wern't influenced by them??
   He has single-handedly helped the careers of other artists by putting them on and appearing on their music. There would be no 50 cent without Mr. Mathers. There would be no GRODT without Mr. Mathers. There would be no Obie Trice without Mr. Mathers. There would be no "Cheers".
You obviously don't know what the "single-handedly" means, cause I could've swore both 50 and Obie Trice's debut were released on Shady/AFTERMATH... & both had Dr Dre production... MORE Dre production then Em's redundant GARBAGE beats... Further more, 50 had one of the BIGGEST buzzes without a deal in modern day hip hop, that was generated from his work on the mixtapes... You think Obie or 50 would've given up on rap if it wasn't for Eminem??
laugh.gif

The group D12 never would have got put on without Mr. Mathers.
Putting out D12 isn't something ANYone should be proud of...
There would be no SSLP, MMLP, or ES without Mr. Mathers. No coinage of the word "stan". Let's not forget Mr. Mathers penned "Stan".
Where would hip hop be without the release of those 3 OVERrated albums?? I sometimes sit and wonder... What would I call a weirdo  such as yourself without the coinin of the term "Stan"
The movie 8-Mile would never have released if not for Mr. Mathers. The underground rap battling scene would never have been put on the big screen. The 8-Mile soundtrack would never have released. A greater appreciation for the hip-hop genre by the masses via the depictions in this movie can be attributed to Mr. Mathers.
What would the world be without the trailor park CLASSIC 8 Mile... Where would battle rapping be without that movie?? I wonder what guys did in hip hop since the late 70s
eyes.gif

The greatness that is The Blueprint would definitely be lacking if not for Mr. Mathers' feature on Renegade, which is still too this day debated on who had the best verse.

What would the Blueprint be without Eminem...
eyes.gif
 I guess we can forget about "Takeover", "Girls, Girls, Girls", "Heart Of The City" etc...
Royce da 5'9'' probably would have made it, but his close friend Mr. Mathers made it that much easier with cuts like Bad Meets Evil and the OG Renegade. Without Royce, there'd be no Slaughterhouse. Without Royce, there'd be no "Bar Exam". Would Royce even be as good if not for a friend like Mr. Mathers to constantly push him?
What would hip hop be without Royce Da 5'9... I sometimes sit and wonder... & to think Eminem is the reason why the hip hop world was blessed with such a talent...
Joe Budden has gone on record saying that Mr. Mathers is his favorite emcee. Would Joe be as motivated if not for the work of Mr. Mathers?
He's also gone on record sayin Jay Z was his favorite rapper... What does that have to do with ANYthing??
A "Nail in the Coffin" for the Ja Rule/50 Cent been would have never released. There would never have been a beef without 50 Cent.
Could've sworn he was dissin one of the LAMEST rappers to EVER touch a mic on that record, Benzino...
These are just a few things that Marshall Bruce Mathers has contributed to the "rap game". It would sorely be lacking if not for his contributions that seem to go unnoticed.
What an impressive resume'

You're actin like Eminem is 2Pac or somethin...

Cut it out...

I never said Eminem was 2pac or anything, but you're totally discrediting his contributions to hip-hop.  I know you're a racist and all, but give the guy some credit.  
laugh.gif

White boys have BEEN runnin the "rap game" (into the ground)... Why would "WE" get mad now??

Without Marshall Mathers there arguably wouldn't be a rap game to run into the ground. Not only has he helped the genre, but the music industry as a whole from his sales.
Really??... So I guess the Nelly appreciation thread is next up...
There are without a doubt many artists of different racial ethnicities that look up to Mr. Mathers. He basically made it cool for white people to rap, so there probably wouldn't be a Paul Wall, Bubba Sparx, Yelawolf, etc. 
You can't be serious... The ONLY thing those 3 have in common with Em is that they're white... What about all the white rappers that came before him, how do you know they wern't influenced by them??
   He has single-handedly helped the careers of other artists by putting them on and appearing on their music. There would be no 50 cent without Mr. Mathers. There would be no GRODT without Mr. Mathers. There would be no Obie Trice without Mr. Mathers. There would be no "Cheers".
You obviously don't know what the "single-handedly" means, cause I could've swore both 50 and Obie Trice's debut were released on Shady/AFTERMATH... & both had Dr Dre production... MORE Dre production then Em's redundant GARBAGE beats... Further more, 50 had one of the BIGGEST buzzes without a deal in modern day hip hop, that was generated from his work on the mixtapes... You think Obie or 50 would've given up on rap if it wasn't for Eminem??
laugh.gif

The group D12 never would have got put on without Mr. Mathers.
Putting out D12 isn't something ANYone should be proud of...
There would be no SSLP, MMLP, or ES without Mr. Mathers. No coinage of the word "stan". Let's not forget Mr. Mathers penned "Stan".
Where would hip hop be without the release of those 3 OVERrated albums?? I sometimes sit and wonder... What would I call a weirdo  such as yourself without the coinin of the term "Stan"
The movie 8-Mile would never have released if not for Mr. Mathers. The underground rap battling scene would never have been put on the big screen. The 8-Mile soundtrack would never have released. A greater appreciation for the hip-hop genre by the masses via the depictions in this movie can be attributed to Mr. Mathers.
What would the world be without the trailor park CLASSIC 8 Mile... Where would battle rapping be without that movie?? I wonder what guys did in hip hop since the late 70s
eyes.gif

The greatness that is The Blueprint would definitely be lacking if not for Mr. Mathers' feature on Renegade, which is still too this day debated on who had the best verse.

What would the Blueprint be without Eminem...
eyes.gif
 I guess we can forget about "Takeover", "Girls, Girls, Girls", "Heart Of The City" etc...
Royce da 5'9'' probably would have made it, but his close friend Mr. Mathers made it that much easier with cuts like Bad Meets Evil and the OG Renegade. Without Royce, there'd be no Slaughterhouse. Without Royce, there'd be no "Bar Exam". Would Royce even be as good if not for a friend like Mr. Mathers to constantly push him?
What would hip hop be without Royce Da 5'9... I sometimes sit and wonder... & to think Eminem is the reason why the hip hop world was blessed with such a talent...
Joe Budden has gone on record saying that Mr. Mathers is his favorite emcee. Would Joe be as motivated if not for the work of Mr. Mathers?
He's also gone on record sayin Jay Z was his favorite rapper... What does that have to do with ANYthing??
A "Nail in the Coffin" for the Ja Rule/50 Cent been would have never released. There would never have been a beef without 50 Cent.
Could've sworn he was dissin one of the LAMEST rappers to EVER touch a mic on that record, Benzino...
These are just a few things that Marshall Bruce Mathers has contributed to the "rap game". It would sorely be lacking if not for his contributions that seem to go unnoticed.
What an impressive resume'

You're actin like Eminem is 2Pac or somethin...

Cut it out...

I never said Eminem was 2pac or anything, but you're totally discrediting his contributions to hip-hop.  I know you're a racist and all, but give the guy some credit.  
laugh.gif

eminem is like taking a bugatti off road and being mad it doesn't perform as well as a hummer.....

soo much talent.....rapping bout things that  NO ONE i know cares about and selling wild copies....gotta give it to that guy.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eminem is like taking a bugatti off road and being mad it doesn't perform as well as a hummer.....

soo much talent.....rapping bout things that  NO ONE i know cares about and selling wild copies....gotta give it to that guy.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Credit for what??

I give him his due like ANYone else...

But if bringin out Obie Trice & D12, being friends with Royce Da 5'9 and being Joe Buddens sometime favorite rapper is deserving of credit??

I know we're suppose to bow in the presence of white people and all, but lets be serious... He's a rapper with 3 pretty good albums that sold a +$!! load because... Well... We know why... He was just THAT much better than every other rapper that came before him
eyes.gif

I'm pegged a "racist" for speaking critically about a whiteman, the same way I speak about my own kind... You guys are truly somethin else...

laugh.gif

Credit for what??

I give him his due like ANYone else...

But if bringin out Obie Trice & D12, being friends with Royce Da 5'9 and being Joe Buddens sometime favorite rapper is deserving of credit??

I know we're suppose to bow in the presence of white people and all, but lets be serious... He's a rapper with 3 pretty good albums that sold a +$!! load because... Well... We know why... He was just THAT much better than every other rapper that came before him
eyes.gif

I'm pegged a "racist" for speaking critically about a whiteman, the same way I speak about my own kind... You guys are truly somethin else...

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Now he's calling people a racist. Way to be mature. When losing a debate throw out something like that.
Umm, have you read this guy's previous posts?  Just calling a spade a spade.

Now he's calling people a racist. Way to be mature. When losing a debate throw out something like that.

I'm gonna ask you the SAME question I asked the last idiot to say this...

Define "racist"

I'm gonna ask you the SAME question I asked the last idiot to say this...

Define "racist"

i cant consider anyone rap fans if they think eminem is not one of the best, let alone if they think hes garbage. thats face smack status.

i cant consider anyone rap fans if they think eminem is not one of the best, let alone if they think hes garbage. thats face smack status.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

just stop man... u look like such a lame... does eminem pay u to defend his honor?
laugh.gif

Does someone pay you to come in EVERY Em thread and say the SAME thing over and over again?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

just stop man... u look like such a lame... does eminem pay u to defend his honor?
laugh.gif

Does someone pay you to come in EVERY Em thread and say the SAME thing over and over again?

ballonboy...

Yo... went through your post... you have some points... but...

50 was going to blow regardless of Dre & Em... sure they didn't hurt him or his career, but before he signed to Shady/Aftermath and he was on the mixtape grind... my dude when I tell you that he had NYC on lock in a chokehold... that's an understatement.

He was going to do him regardless if he signed with them or not... 50's buzz back then was the biggest and will probably hard to beat or reach for another artist.

Em is talented... but he's just not for me... he's never really been either... I mean yeah back then he also couldn't do no wrong either and yeah when I was younger I was a fan, but I grew up I guess and he just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

It's like you guys are hanging on to his legacy for dear life lol, but it's cool to like whatever you want, but I don't think you guys should "shun" myself or others for not liking who you guys do.

When you guys say that you can't take anyone seriously that doesn't like Em... I would say to same to anyone that puts him up high on the totem poll of rap for all time status... dude is up there, but not top 5... or 10... maybe 15 or 25 though.

His best work was from 8 mile to me... very coherent and thought provoking and one could relate to it... he's never going to be able to achieve that again.

ballonboy...

Yo... went through your post... you have some points... but...

50 was going to blow regardless of Dre & Em... sure they didn't hurt him or his career, but before he signed to Shady/Aftermath and he was on the mixtape grind... my dude when I tell you that he had NYC on lock in a chokehold... that's an understatement.

He was going to do him regardless if he signed with them or not... 50's buzz back then was the biggest and will probably hard to beat or reach for another artist.

Em is talented... but he's just not for me... he's never really been either... I mean yeah back then he also couldn't do no wrong either and yeah when I was younger I was a fan, but I grew up I guess and he just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

It's like you guys are hanging on to his legacy for dear life lol, but it's cool to like whatever you want, but I don't think you guys should "shun" myself or others for not liking who you guys do.

When you guys say that you can't take anyone seriously that doesn't like Em... I would say to same to anyone that puts him up high on the totem poll of rap for all time status... dude is up there, but not top 5... or 10... maybe 15 or 25 though.

His best work was from 8 mile to me... very coherent and thought provoking and one could relate to it... he's never going to be able to achieve that again.

Back
Top Bottom