Why is Cam Newton hated so much?

The majority of people who hate cam do so because he's black and strong. stop skirting the issue. It's all racially motivated. ALL OF IT.

He's not the "ho hum I'm happy for the opportunity" black that they are accustomed to seeing from QBs in that position

The insane thing is inside his locker room from his staff to anyone who has ever played with him, he is the hardest working guy in the building
He's a blue collar guy who gets all the tough yards and finishes plays with 2nd and 3rd effort.
If he were white, he would be the most marketed player in the NFL

The majority of people who hate cam do so because he's black and strong. stop skirting the issue. It's all racially motivated. ALL OF IT.

He's not the "ho hum I'm happy for the opportunity" black that they are accustomed to seeing from QBs in that position

The insane thing is inside his locker room from his staff to anyone who has ever played with him, he is the hardest working guy in the building
He's a blue collar guy who gets all the tough yards and finishes plays with 2nd and 3rd effort.

Cam is definitely respected fam. He's going to be named MVP whether he wins on Sunday or not. A few angry letters, silly petitions, and ignorant tweets aren't reflective of how most of the country feels about the guy. Hell, have you guys not noticed how sports media and Under Armour (with those "there are no bandaids for feelings" ads) have taken this nonsense, blown it out of proportion and profited tremendously from it? Perception isn't reality.
I doubt NFL folks don't respect cam, those aren't the folks being referenced. It's a certain segment of the population

If you believe the woman who wrote that letter doesn't represent a large segment of America that's fine but I don't believe that to be at all true at this time. I feel that America will see cam this week and on Sunday and perhaps begin to hopefully change their perception

That lady who tweeted about Cam Newton dressing like a thug just wanted to call him a N____ like everyone else who uses that term these days. How many thugs do you know that dress like this?

View media item 1893752
Dude is basically a toned down Russell Westbrook yet he still gets accused of dressing like a "thug" :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
One thing I have noticed here in NC is that I see a whole lot more Luke kuechly jerseys than Cam. I mean Luke is nice and all but when you have a quarterback that's lead you to 3 straight division titles how could not pick cam jersey. When the pats was winning superbowl because of defense I'm pretty sure Boston was filled with #12 jerseys.....idk maybe it's just me

Last edited:
One thing I have noticed here in NC is that I see a whole lot more Luke kuechly jerseys than Cam. I mean Luke is nice and all but when you have a quarterback that's lead you to 3 straight division titles how could not pick cam jersey. When the pats was winning superbowl because of defense I'm pretty sure Boston was filled with #12 jerseys.....idk maybe it's just me
Where do you live bc I see a lot more Cam gear then Luke.

Who gives a **** what these guys wear? If I was the starting quarterback of a Super Bowl-bound team I would've gotten off that plane wearing a Ric Flair style robe and gold rimmed aviators. And I'm white if that matters.

Last edited:
people on Twitter hating this dude press conference right now. "He's so unprofessional"

Shut yo *** up

Who gives a **** what these guys wear? If I was the starting quarterback of a Super Bowl-bound team I would've gotten off that plane wearing a Ric Flair style robe and gold rimmed aviators. And I'm white if that matters.
Nice fit...I would b stepping off the plane in a Carolina blue velour suit and Detroit playa cartiers :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom