[[ Why Hood *Dudes* despise "Pretty" *Dudes* so much ? ]] No Lex Luger

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

I haven't experienced this since college...
I never understood why dudes clowned me for going to class/studying/dressing decent.
indifferent.gif
Like I'm not wasting my $$ to hang out..I partied/ *!@%!# off time just like the next dude but seriously?
Like bamas literally used to skip class and chill in the student union and post up like they was on the corner..who does that? These the same bamas that are pushing/fighting dudes in the parties why everybody else trying to get it in with the gals.

I came from a small town so back home I knew everybody plus most of the "hood" dudes were either cousins or dudes I've known since we was like 7.

But like someone said earlier _s just hate because they jealous of they current situation and more than likely haven't been out the hood period. So anything that looks remotely different they instantly like $*+? or hate on it..

worddddddd .... _s used to rag on me b/c I never really wore t-shirts when I stepped out the house ... and they used to always be on some ... "school? _ we gettin' money out here ... NO DIPLOMAS !!! ...." sayin' it w/ pride ... high-fivin' and **** .... like it's cool ....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

You ole' silky haired bastard.

And what's good w/ this right aligned *!!+ you doing now? That's you're new swag? See, that's why people hate y'all lightskinned Chico DeBarge in lookin' *** dudes. Always trying to do some ole' different *!!+.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you ignant _ ... seriously tho ... i been goin' extra hard lately ... i always been gettin' mine ... alreadyyyyyyyyy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... but overall y'all taye diggs/morris chestnut type _'s been killin' the game for too long ...

won't even lie ... shorty i work w/
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
... was givin' a _ no play like Smush in the playoffs ... word to DOM ... heard she like DS _s w/ dreads & ****. Won't even lie I was ...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

n1123050031_30087597_2243.jpg

n1123050031_30120796_568.jpg
n1123050031_30101319_2276.jpg

Shorty ain't allllllllll that ... [easy to say that after she dissed a _ huh ?] ... but mayne I was on her hard .... I"m sure one of y'all ATL _s know her ... NT is global ...

that's why I don't "mess" with y'all LS/long hair chicks (except my current)... think y'all prettier than me and **** ... nah I'm j/p ...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
... but yeah ... I'm just venting ... off to class.

I still attribute much of it to xenophobia. Like when I got that picture with you at graduation almost three years ago, I could feel a lot of people lookingat me in disgust or just altogether mocking me. It's whatever, though...

its not just against "pretty dudes" homie, dudes dont like dudes from other neighborhoods comin thru PERIOD

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I still attribute much of it to xenophobia. Like when I got that picture with you at graduation almost three years ago, I could feel a lot of people looking at me in disgust or just altogether mocking me. It's whatever, though...

elaborate more sir ... i remember the picture ... dont really remember anything but the polo i had on .... THAT **** WAS COLDDDDDDDDDDD G !11
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

what the $#%% is black boy white boy?

I was jokin' ... but I dress prepped out anyway ... but ... jeah ...

Young_Dro_Yung_LA_Black_Boy_White_Boy-front-large.jpg

its not just against "pretty dudes" homie, dudes dont like dudes from other neighborhoods comin thru PERIOD

i guess i'm just different b/c i've had random _s roll through my hood ... i wouldn't pay them no mind ... then i'll run into them @ the mall or club and we might end up chattin' it up *shrugs* if you good $ then you good $ no matter where you from ... i never been big on that "rep yo hood" **** b/c I got ppl from bout every side where I'm from .... no need for unneccessary beef ... _s is droppin like flys out here, even a punk'll pop a _ outta fear.

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I still attribute much of it to xenophobia. Like when I got that picture with you at graduation almost three years ago, I could feel a lot of people looking at me in disgust or just altogether mocking me. It's whatever, though...

elaborate more sir ... i remember the picture ... dont really remember anything but the polo i had on .... THAT **** WAS COLDDDDDDDDDDD G !11
pimp.gif

LOL that Polo was fierce!
4db160356ccc251b65ea28707476cf1c6a42741d.gif
I think you had some Polocargos and some all-white, mid Uptowns. But no, I got a such negative vibe from so many different people that day--especially ones I didn't expect that tocome from--that when I left the entire region almost two days later I felt rejuvenated.

Originally Posted by young dr0

i guess i'm just different b/c i've had random _s roll through my hood ... i wouldn't pay them no mind ... then i'll run into them @ the mall or club and we might end up chattin' it up *shrugs* if you good $ then you good $ no matter where you from ... i never been big on that "rep yo hood" **** b/c I got ppl from bout every side where I'm from .... no need for unneccessary beef ... _s is droppin like flys out here, even a punk'll pop a _ outta fear.
Mane...Exactly how I feel. Can't be out here pulling random dudes cards,might end up stretched out.
All that !@+$ is pointless..And half the time they hate/mad just cause..

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Pretty dudes w. light[/color]dark skin FTW
pimp.gif

fixed...u k now what scratch that whole *%#+ that sound mad romo.... im da *%#+ how bout that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
n_'s do b thinkin ah dude wont get ignorant tho
smh.gif
i b baiting them dumb n_'s in
laugh.gif

I get this alot when I'm in my work clothes.(Slack, shoes, dress shirt, tie, peacoat) Dudes in the hood think they can come at me sideways. So dude in theDeli tried to D-bo me on the line while I was paying for my sandwhich. I had to shut that down quick fast. I like Steve Harvey said : "Don't let thesesuits fool you, im from the projects and I'll project-##! in a heartbeat." haha

I get it from both angles [pause]..being spanish and bein mixed FTL
smh.gif
...These spanish dudes out here in TX hate to see you smile. Dudes wearing the knee-highsocks like some catholic school girls be scrutinizing your outfit like the +$@$ be made out of gold
smh.gif
..Then on the black side them cats wearing the dingysame color as a chain smoker's teeth eye balling you on some "WHOOOOO da duck is daaa-aaat" steez
smh.gif

can i ive ? I know it's worse where yall be at like Chi/NY. Lotta eager to be weekend gangster dudes out there, we got some in TX too.

LOL @ This being Light skinned vs. Dark skinned thread in disguise. The level of insecurity in this thread baffles me. Just do you. If a bumcomes up to me on the street and makes fun of my gucci sneakers. I'm not going to make an NT thread complaining about it.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

laugh.gif
Word, I swear when dudes see a crispy N_ with a fresh wavy haircut, they immediately think he soft

I had to prove I wasn't soft my whole upbringin'.
Me 2
smh.gif

looking white + livin' in the hood= problems
laugh.gif

most of the time if people are hating its because your doin something right or you have what they want.

let them hate, make their silly remarks and hang out on the corner because thats all their good for.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

most of the time if people are hating its because your doin something right or you have what they want.

let them hate, make their silly remarks and hang out on the corner because thats all their good for.

co-sign

and OP your a smart dude for not responding to that slick talk them lames were doing.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

LOL @ This being Light skinned vs. Dark skinned thread in disguise. The level of insecurity in this thread baffles me. Just do you. If a bum comes up to me on the street and makes fun of my gucci sneakers. I'm not going to make an NT thread complaining about it.

QFT x W

yeah I hate lil sly comments amongst friends. that's !!!@! stuff right there to me. if you really feeling some kind of way then I feel you can approach meabout it. "if it's not directed directly at me I don't respect it" (c)JayZ

Back
Top Bottom