[[ Why Hood *Dudes* despise "Pretty" *Dudes* so much ? ]] No Lex Luger

laugh.gif

you spelled bourgeois right, but missed on "defecated."

and people like to hate on people different from them.

i'm sure the pretty boys hate on the hood dudes as well, right?

"I rolls dolo from state to state..haha!!"

i'm not a pretty dude...i guess i'm average with a million dollar smile..but stepping in another cats hood and messing with the baddest chick istouchy...1).chick might've shut them down then they see you and wanna test your gangsta....then you gotta be on some "Streets Is Watchin': %#+....

Two of my lil mans are light skin pretty boys. them cats get mad chicks jocking them but they seem like they always on the defensive from some dude or somechick claiming they knocked her up......

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

laugh.gif
Word, I swear when dudes see a crispy N_ with a fresh wavy haircut, they immediately think he soft

I had to prove I wasn't soft my whole upbringin'. I remember when I was like 8 or somethin' this dirty dood tried to test me, and he got his ++$kicked like I was Jet Li. It's been like that up until I was like 18 [people know who I am and that I plays no games now] but I swear, doods think thatlight skinned cats are just soft from the jump......why is that? From what I've seen, the light skinned cats get it poppin' haha.

Not so much now, but when I was still in high school, people who were supposed to be "grimey" ran at the mouth a lot. I've noticed the real hooddoods don't really say nothin' all like that, but when action pops off, hit the dirt.

Why Hood *Dudes* despise "Pretty" *Dudes* so much ?
"jus because my outfit match dont make me pretty"
I think they think its conceit. like "oh hes fresh and hes light(it doesnt help that im antisocial) so he think hes better than errybody" type ofattitude i.e. ho #@%*

i mean i dont know. cats is always tryin to joke cuz of where im from and how i dress. It doesnt matter cuz the way i feel if a dude really caresthat much about my appearance and thinks im soft or w/e all he got to do is prove it. Until then "umma do me"

I hate those type...In the case Im glad knowing they wont prosper, especially with that attitude.

It's cause they out there looking like Hell Rell in the face

"I'd rather do 30 years than have Hell Rell's face"

But seriously, I dunno.

Just jealousy I presume. And the Hood Mentality. Got to love it.

You ole' silky haired bastard.
my black boy/white boy
Biiiiiiiiiiii I'm on my black boooooy white booooooooy!

And what's good w/ this right aligned *!!+ you doing now? That's you're new swag? See, that's why people hate y'all lightskinned ChicoDeBarge in lookin' *** dudes. Always trying to do some ole' different *!!+.

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

laugh.gif
Word, I swear when dudes see a crispy N_ with a fresh wavy haircut, they immediately think he soft

that's what i'm saying ... i ain't gon lie ... i stepped out shorty crib ... had on the straight leg AE's, custom fit polo, a well fitting satin Starter jacket and a pair of air max ... not to mention I be on my Lloyd, long hair, don't care. First thing I heard a _ say was W.TF .... ?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

The thing you need to remember about the _'s you described, Or just haters in general, They don't hate you per se, They just hate their current situation, And that manifests itself in other hateful ways.

I'm sure they tried to get at the girl you talking to with no results, So they're upset at their current non-({})-getting circumstances.

So what they do? They start with the "light-skin" comments, "He soft" etc. When at the end of the day, It's really irrelevant how you look.

That jealousy is a ma'-----.
Well Said

Originally Posted by dreClark

It's cause they out there looking like Hell Rell in the face

"I'd rather do 30 years than have Hell Rell's face"

But seriously, I dunno.

Just jealousy I presume. And the Hood Mentality. Got to love it.

You ole' silky haired bastard.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

another good reason to keep ya weight up

im already light skin too, an growin up cats use to think dudes was more soft for some reason..................real talk i dont have no problems though.

a cat like Mayor of NYC can pop that stuff through PMs bout id whoop that f_______ in person, i swear to god. dont let that v neck with the true jeans foolyou.

i swear imma find that dude this summer, all i got is Brooklyn resident, Joshoua Govia anybody got more info its appreciated. matter fact i should put a rewardout there for concrete info.

I haven't experienced this since college...
I never understood why dudes clowned me for going to class/studying/dressing decent.
indifferent.gif
Like I'm not wasting my $$ to hang out..I partied/ *!@%!# off timejust like the next dude but seriously?
Like bamas literally used to skip class and chill in the student union and post up like they was on the corner..who does that? These the same bamas that arepushing/fighting dudes in the parties why everybody else trying to get it in with the gals.

I came from a small town so back home I knew everybody plus most of the "hood" dudes were either cousins or dudes I've known since we was like 7.

But like someone said earlier _s just hate because they jealous of they current situation and more than likely haven't been out the hood period. Soanything that looks remotely different they instantly like $*+? or hate on it..

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

^ Man lurkin ill come up there nad help you, we can find him and Purple Face, and wreck shop on both of them.

Are you serious about that? What did PF do?

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

^ Man lurkin ill come up there nad help you, we can find him and Purple Face, and wreck shop on both of them.

LOL

what purple face do though?

lurkin2long wrote:
AlBooBoo5 wrote:

LOL

what purple face do though?

Never mind I know. He is always calling you desk sergeant and mop marine

Because "hood dudes" have never been exposed to anything outside of their own hoods. Rarely to these guys go anywhere outside of their own 10 blockradius. So when a person comes through dressed differently and maintaining himself differently, he is not accepted and looked down on...especially if hisstyle is on the more professional side. These cats just don't understand that the world is bigger than their block.

What really pushes hood cats over the edge is when ladies that they can't have give attention to "pretty dudes" that they have certified
as herbs. One experience turns into jealousy and hate for all dudes that fit the "pretty boy" catigory.

Back
Top Bottom