Why havent you graduated College yet?

lubu1

Banned
Been in community college on and off for 3 years going on 4 and I keep losing focus. Slightly ashamed as most of my peers will graduate in 2 months. Living my life, but it does hurt sometimes. 

stay focused. yea you can live your life, but is living your life what you really want? will it go towards something greater in your life? not hatin, but just tryna help.

I'm in my second semester of my sophomore year, and the only thing that I think is going to hold me back from graduating on time is trying to figure out what I want to major in
30t6p3b.gif

It just takes longer than it seems it should

no rush... as long as the wheels are moving

I know that feel bro. It's like I'll tell myself, "Oh, I'll go back next semester." and I just keep putting it off 
eyes.gif

(I have a job, though.)

Happened to me too, took a few years off, and went back but had to switch majors 
indifferent.gif

Why are you at a CC for 3/4 years though? I wanted to get out of there ASAP 

kinda in the same boat op.

I'm not even in school right now. Took spring semester off cause I was not focused enough in the fall. What can I do to get focused on school from right now till august.

Where the book worms at? What are y'all study habits like to succeed?

I wasn't ready my first time around. Barely went to class, never studied, was depressed. I'm back on the right track now though.

I'm finishing my thesis. I'm going to graduate in six years with my bachelor's and master's, so I'm not too sad about that.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Staying in school till the music thing pops off.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So your fallback career is a to be a teacher then? 
pimp.gif

You know its funny. Had a math teacher(Travis Tucker) from American idol. Didn't win so he became a math teacher. I don't want to be him though

finish this summer! took two years after high school to finally figure out what I wanted to do. Glad I took the time to figure things out instead of rushing into something I wasn't even sure of. That meant transferring to different universities and working between part time jobs. Always approached with the mentality that getting your degree is not a race.

Back
Top Bottom