Why don't the Dr.Doom Foamposites get any love.....?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by never wear them

love my pair

3308205174_0b8c6ba812.jpg

this pic clearly shows that if they were ones instead of pros, they'd much more appreciated.

pimp.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by revirxreab

i used to see DS pairs of these along with the all black foam ones for like 100 shipped .

wish i could find them for that price now, its crazy

i used to see DS pairs of these along with the all black foam ones for like 100 shipped .

Originally Posted by king0033

all black penny foamposites NEVER hit 100 anywhere that i saw....them things sold out in da middle of da summer in 2007 in NYC

all black penny foamposites NEVER hit 100 anywhere that i saw....them things sold out in da middle of da summer in 2007 in NYC

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ha i never saw it either, i'm just saying i'd love to find them now DS for that price

ha i never saw it either, i'm just saying i'd love to find them now DS for that price

The DMV did have blk/blk every year since 2002 til 2007, where they did go on sale periodically for $100...

The DMV did have blk/blk every year since 2002 til 2007, where they did go on sale periodically for $100...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

The DMV did have blk/blk every year since 2002 til 2007,  2004 where they did go on sale periodically for $100...
those same pairs were in NYC...but once they dried up for 2-3 years and people finally saw a all black penny version we
eek.gif
and copped on site.
Sh**.... I paid 250 for the all blacks. Nike was being stupid with that east coast only garbage.
can't blame em, foamposites are a east coast sneaker....and to this day da only region that can sell em out on a consistent basis.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

The DMV did have blk/blk every year since 2002 til 2007,  2004 where they did go on sale periodically for $100...
those same pairs were in NYC...but once they dried up for 2-3 years and people finally saw a all black penny version we
eek.gif
and copped on site.
Sh**.... I paid 250 for the all blacks. Nike was being stupid with that east coast only garbage.
can't blame em, foamposites are a east coast sneaker....and to this day da only region that can sell em out on a consistent basis.

i had a pair and gave to my cuz, b/c they didnt fit, smh im mad now.

Back
Top Bottom