Why don't the Dr.Doom Foamposites get any love.....?

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Because they're ugly...bottom line.
Lolz......I really don't see the big hype about these newayz, if you ask me, They are mad OVERRATED!!!

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Because they're ugly...bottom line.
Lolz......I really don't see the big hype about these newayz, if you ask me, They are mad OVERRATED!!!

whats going on, people? have been reading for a minute. first-time poster though.

i love my pair. knew this guy who didnt wear his white/carolina foams, and got him to give me his laces. this is the result...

nike%20air%20foamposite%20pro%20black-white%20dr%20doom5.jpg

ive managed to keep the sides of the outsole looking pretty good, but white sockliners are the devil.

whats going on, people? have been reading for a minute. first-time poster though.

i love my pair. knew this guy who didnt wear his white/carolina foams, and got him to give me his laces. this is the result...

nike%20air%20foamposite%20pro%20black-white%20dr%20doom5.jpg

ive managed to keep the sides of the outsole looking pretty good, but white sockliners are the devil.

I like my Dr. Dooms...can't say that I loooove them. They're cool. Actually one of the better colorways for the Foamposite Pro. It's just that there's something smooth about the Foamposite One without the big Swoosh, that makes me love that shoe more. The only colorway that I think Pro would have the upperhand in is the Pearl Colorway. I hope they never make a Foamposite One Pearl colorway. Although the 2010 champagne (pearl) colorway was nothing exciting either.

I like my Dr. Dooms...can't say that I loooove them. They're cool. Actually one of the better colorways for the Foamposite Pro. It's just that there's something smooth about the Foamposite One without the big Swoosh, that makes me love that shoe more. The only colorway that I think Pro would have the upperhand in is the Pearl Colorway. I hope they never make a Foamposite One Pearl colorway. Although the 2010 champagne (pearl) colorway was nothing exciting either.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

This shoe got Plenty love in the DMV I cant speak on elsewhere but If people are talking down on it now i guarantee they will eat it up if they bring it back as a quickstrike! These are 
pimp.gif
IMO

30t6p3b.gif
 Sad but true

These have always been dope to me although i never owned a pair

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

This shoe got Plenty love in the DMV I cant speak on elsewhere but If people are talking down on it now i guarantee they will eat it up if they bring it back as a quickstrike! These are 
pimp.gif
IMO

30t6p3b.gif
 Sad but true

These have always been dope to me although i never owned a pair

Originally Posted by maxpapic

IMO that's too much white...and i agree, the sockliner is the ONLY downside of this shoe.

still want a size 12 pair....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by maxpapic

IMO that's too much white...and i agree, the sockliner is the ONLY downside of this shoe.

still want a size 12 pair....
nerd.gif

always loved this shoe... its just simple and clean. I don't understand all the hate...

always loved this shoe... its just simple and clean. I don't understand all the hate...

clear sole, black sock liner would be cool.. i dont beleive dude gave you his laces max, they look better with the black imo... these sold out quick im my area, there was a pretty big hype with that pack

clear sole, black sock liner would be cool.. i dont beleive dude gave you his laces max, they look better with the black imo... these sold out quick im my area, there was a pretty big hype with that pack

Mine are still in good shape, and anyone who thinks they'd sell out now, is a lil bit off. I don't think they would.
9ec151ec854ee5c81dae4e8d2c1daa0811dd700.jpg

Mine are still in good shape, and anyone who thinks they'd sell out now, is a lil bit off. I don't think they would.
9ec151ec854ee5c81dae4e8d2c1daa0811dd700.jpg

Originally Posted by purplehazen

didnt charge me, to boot. clutch, too, because i was about to give up on finding these type of laces, in that length (60"?).

i remember skipping out during work that friday to get them from the footlocker that sat where house of hoops now sits, in harlem. memories...

Originally Posted by purplehazen

didnt charge me, to boot. clutch, too, because i was about to give up on finding these type of laces, in that length (60"?).

i remember skipping out during work that friday to get them from the footlocker that sat where house of hoops now sits, in harlem. memories...

The White Bottom Is What I Don't Like About Them. Since It Was Mentioned, The Sockliner Thing Makes Them Even Worse In My Eyes.

The White Bottom Is What I Don't Like About Them. Since It Was Mentioned, The Sockliner Thing Makes Them Even Worse In My Eyes.

Dope *** pic up there.

I doubt these would sell out, all foams are sittin nowadays. (- 09 Eggs & HOH Pearls)

But how fast the shoe sells is of zero importance to me, if these released again i'd gladly double up.

Dope *** pic up there.

I doubt these would sell out, all foams are sittin nowadays. (- 09 Eggs & HOH Pearls)

But how fast the shoe sells is of zero importance to me, if these released again i'd gladly double up.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Dope *** pic up there.

Agreed 
pimp.gif

Minus the doubling up

Back
Top Bottom