Why don't the Dr.Doom Foamposites get any love.....?

indifferent.gif

Cause, I gave my pair away to a fat dike. Seen her wearing em a month later at her job. (McDonald's)

Begin regretting it a year later when I realized how much I really like this shoe.
frown.gif

Get any love they get love from me have only a beat up pair though.... they need to release them Agian

Get any love they get love from me have only a beat up pair though.... they need to release them Agian

Originally Posted by MBen32

indifferent.gif

Cause, I gave my pair away to a fat dike. Seen her wearing em a month later at her job. (McDonald's)

Begin regretting it a year later when I realized how much I really like this shoe.
frown.gif

You just gave away a $180 pair of shoes?!? Hmmm not very smart guy...

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

Very true.

Although I didn't pay $180.00 for them.

I actually got em as a throw in, when I bought the royal blue foamposite 1's from my cousin. Was never a fan of them, til they weren't mine anymore.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

Very true.

Although I didn't pay $180.00 for them.

I actually got em as a throw in, when I bought the royal blue foamposite 1's from my cousin. Was never a fan of them, til they weren't mine anymore.

Had both the Carolinas & the Dr. Dooms. While sexy & crispy in the box & for photo ops, I could never bring myself to wear them, instead I opted to wear my other Foams & Foam Pros. Traded them both away for pairs of Nikes I actually wear now.

Too much of a bother to clean the white sole every time after wearing them.

If you got'em, enjoy them.

Had both the Carolinas & the Dr. Dooms. While sexy & crispy in the box & for photo ops, I could never bring myself to wear them, instead I opted to wear my other Foams & Foam Pros. Traded them both away for pairs of Nikes I actually wear now.

Too much of a bother to clean the white sole every time after wearing them.

If you got'em, enjoy them.

i love my dooms. soles are easy to clean esp compared to clear bottom shoes.

i love my dooms. soles are easy to clean esp compared to clear bottom shoes.

What I love about them is, that people ask "where the hell you get those?!?" or "when did those come out?!?" like they weren't everywhere a couple years ago lol...

What I love about them is, that people ask "where the hell you get those?!?" or "when did those come out?!?" like they weren't everywhere a couple years ago lol...

Back
Top Bottom