Why do we NEED to put the toilet seat down?

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

Originally Posted by pip777

B/c we weren't the ones who put it up in the first place.

Are some people "so lazy" that they can't put it down either?
Are most women too lazy to look at the seat and put it down themselves?
wink.gif

Again, are most men too lazy to do it themselves dear? Like when I have to leave a post it note on the toliet for you? Shouldn't have to do that. You can at least put the lower lid down for crying out loud.
Again you have two hands...............you can do it too. Step it up.
laugh.gif
Again, you have two hands. You can do it in the first place. It's my bathroom, therefore I want it down. Plain and simple. We've already discussed this.
You can do it as well. BOW!!

i don't mind putting it down.
but then again i've shared the bathroom with a bunch of dudes all my life..not a big issue

wink.gif

Again, are most men too lazy to do it themselves dear? Like when I have to leave a post it note on the toliet for you? Shouldn't have to do that. You can at least put the lower lid down for crying out loud.
laugh.gif
Again, you have two hands. You can do it in the first place. It's my bathroom, therefore I want it down. Plain and simple. We've already discussed this.

roll.gif
@ neither of you backing down.

Without goin thru the whole thread I will say this.. It seems like one of those things us men will just have to accept because the action is far easier thenarguing continuously about it.

wink.gif

laugh.gif
Lulz.

Originally Posted by Club29

wink.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ neither of you backing down.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know. We are stuck in our ways.
pimp.gif

I always pondered this, and envisioned women pulling down their pants and walking backwards until they hit the toilet. At the point they just sit down on theseat without looking.

I've almost fallen in a couple of times because my boyfriend forgets to put it down more often than not. Trying to pee in the middle of the night after anight of drinking, the last thing you expect is that cold *** toilet on your derriere. Be considerate. Plz.
frown.gif

And the reason you need to put it down is because you don't pee sitting down (well, most of you NTers don't pee sitting down thought i was
sick.gif
by thenumber of you that do) and we do. There's no chance of you getting toilet water on your privates unless you stick your junk in there.

Michelle

cause dont nobody wanna see the dried up piss on the rim of the toilet that you carelessly left there...THATS WHY

Originally Posted by Younghell

cause dont nobody wanna see the dried up piss on the rim of the toilet that you carelessly left there...THATS WHY

indifferent.gif

maybe thats what YOU do.

But i actually have something called "coordination"

Originally Posted by milbert

I've almost fallen in a couple of times because my boyfriend forgets to put it down more often than not. Trying to pee in the middle of the night after a night of drinking, the last thing you expect is that cold *** toilet on your derriere. Be considerate. Plz.
frown.gif

And the reason you need to put it down is because you don't pee sitting down (well, most of you NTers don't pee sitting down thought i was
sick.gif
by the number of you that do) and we do. There's no chance of you getting toilet water on your privates unless you stick your junk in there.

Michelle
If I went to take a
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
and fell in cuz my homieleft the seat up, I would blame myself, not him. Just sayin'.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I've almost fallen in a couple of times because my boyfriend forgets to put it down more often than not. Trying to pee in the middle of the night after a night of drinking, the last thing you expect is that cold *** toilet on your derriere. Be considerate. Plz.
frown.gif

sick.gif
by the number of you that do) and we do. There's no chance of you getting toilet water on your privates unless you stick your junk in there.

Michelle
If I went to take a
and fell in cuz my homie left the seat up, I would blame myself, not him. Just sayin'.

Haha there needs to be some sort of mandate that the seat MUST be left down. Y'all are taught from the beginning to lift the seat to pee AND to put itdown, what's the deal?

michelle

frown.gif

sick.gif

Michelle
If I went to take a
and fell in cuz my homie left the seat up, I would blame myself, not him. Just sayin'.

Haha there needs to be some sort of mandate that the seat MUST be left down. Y'all are taught from the beginning to lift the seat to pee AND to put it down, what's the deal?

michelle

i like how you pretty muched dodged his response.

you enter the bathroom, im sure your eyes make contact with the toilet, and im sure one would be aware to the fact of the toilet seat being up...

i still just dont get it.

frown.gif

sick.gif

Michelle
If I went to take a

Haha there needs to be some sort of mandate that the seat MUST be left down. Y'all are taught from the beginning to lift the seat to pee AND to put it down, what's the deal?

michelle

you enter the bathroom, im sure your eyes make contact with the toilet, and im sure one would be aware to the fact of the toilet seat being up...

For girls when you walk into the bathroom, turn the light on and get to peeing. You're kind of conditioned not to look at the bowl not like you guys whoare always looking at it and practicing your aim.

frown.gif

sick.gif

Michelle
If I went to take a

michelle

For girls when you walk into the bathroom, turn the light on and get to peeing. You're kind of conditioned not to look at the bowl not like you guys who are always looking at it and practicing your aim.
You're talkin' like we don't ever sit on the seat.
laugh.gif

We have to sometimes, and when we do, we check, just like ya'll should.

Why would you leave your
dryness in someone elses hands?

You don't NEED to do anything. It's a courtesy. When we go we are backing in as opposed to facing the toilet straight up so naturally if the seat is upwe sometimes fall in lol. Especially in the dark. There is no chance of that happening to the guy so the logical thing to do is always put the seat down.

It doesn't take a bunch of effort and It's just the thoughtful thing to do. You will be appreciated for it.

Back
Top Bottom