Why do we NEED to put the toilet seat down?

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

You don't NEED to do anything. It's a courtesy. When we go we are backing in as opposed to facing the toilet straight up so naturally if the seat is up we sometimes fall in lol. Especially in the dark. There is no chance of that happening to the guy so the logical thing to do is always put the seat down.

It doesn't take a bunch of effort and It's just the thoughtful thing to do. You will be appreciated for it.

qft

You don't NEED to do anything. It's a courtesy. When we go we are backing in as opposed to facing the toilet straight up so naturally if the seat is up we sometimes fall in lol. Especially in the dark. There is no chance of that happening to the guy so the logical thing to do is always put the seat down.

It doesn't take a bunch of effort and It's just the thoughtful thing to do. You will be appreciated for it.
...Do women think we don't take #2s or something?
laugh.gif

Don't get it twisted. I'm a gentleman. I open doors, pull out chairs, and even put the seat down.
grin.gif

I just don't like that it's "the rules". You know how irritating it is to hear a woman talk about how she "independent" and she"can take care of her damn self", then get all helpless over a toilet seat ??
smh.gif

I would appreciate it if ya'll women would have a world wide meeting, and decide to quit playing so many bull@#$% games. Until then, the seatstays up.

Lol sounds like the issue here has nothing to do with the toilet at all.
Never has been. It's a simple, simple act.

But nobody likes having expectations forced on them. Aside from that, there's no logic in why one side should be more responsible for it than the other.

...I gotta find something better to do with my time.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Because it's nasty.

Flushing with the toilet seat up/not covered=
sick.gif

Everything gets sprayed with bacteria.
This is how I was raised.
Toothbrush next to the toilet after number 2 example from my pops=
sick.gif
I was watching Mythbusters a couple years ago and they tested this. It was confirmed that no matter what almost anything in your bathroom willhave fecal matter on it... including toothbrushes...even if its in the shower
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

You know, I realized today that I actually don't even have a problem with the seat being up during the day. It's just when nighttime rolls around andI'm groggy that things change!

Back
Top Bottom