Why do us MEN get the short end of the stick?

So we just gonna go on and ignore this? :rofl:
I was pretending like i didnt read this. But now that i think about it how much would a procedure like this cost? How big are the diamonds and does he walk around telling dimes i got a diamond encrustyed p if you suck it right one might come off?And were can i get mine done :nerd:

Last edited:
shout out to my GF who isn;t high maintenance, doesn't ask for much, and wouldn't care how much the ring costs :pimp:

My girl told me the rang aint ****. She said a big wedding aint all that either. She said she just wants loyalty and love. I said keep that booty phat ya heardme.

They ALL say that.

Trust.

All the good girls, my girl, your girl, they all say that. In their heart of hearts that may be true to an extent. But a little part of them wants to stunt on other chicks. That's why girls like luxury high end bags & expensive wedding rings.

It's not for them, it's a reflection of YOU bruh. Like "look how much my man love me". It's all competition. Coffee room stuntin', water cooler frontin'.

Last edited:
Not even that serious. You should have taken that deal. So waht if she doesn't wear it. That means what? You passed up a damn good deal
its a deterent for some dudes, not all slime balls. Like anti virus software. It'll stop the basic attacks not the advanced ones. I'll take what I can get.

I hate rings so I'm not rocking a wedding band....she better just get my a nice watch to rock
lol
I tried to get that deal wit the wife. She countered with, "cool, I wont wear one too." i wasn't lettin that happen. I told her I hate rings, chains, anything on me ( clothes too) tried to get a ring tat. She threw a fit.
**** I would've agreed lol....us not wearing a ring isn't gonna make me insecure about anything because I'll never marry a woman I don't fully trust

I would do a ring tat tho 
glasses.gif

**** I would've agreed lol....us not wearing a ring isn't gonna make me insecure about anything because I'll never marry a woman I don't fully trust

I would do a ring tat tho 8)  
It aint about me trusting her. I got no prob wit that. She looks good so dude gonna hassle her. I cant stop that. But lets say 10 dudes wanna hassle her, maybe 2 will pass cus of the ring. TO me its worth it.

My wedding band all black. I went wit the stealth look.
Since I was gonna do it , it had to be dope to me. Im not into
flashy stuff. SIlver, plat, n gold and all that.
View media item 1310787chicks stay giving me compliments on it.
hoors gonna hoor

Last edited:
Tell her Ninja Hood said diamonds are worthless.

Gotta go with a moissanite rock, it performs better. :smokin

Lmao

Once i began lookin at quality well cut diamonds for my e ring i started to understand... Moissanites are for people who donr wanna drop cake. Period.

Performance. Lulz. Diamond brilliance and fire are litteral sciences. A moissy isnt "outperforming" an E color if ideal cut stone with proper table n depth sry ninja

Lmao

Once i began lookin at quality well cut diamonds for my e ring i started to understand... Moissanites are for people who donr wanna drop cake. Period.

Performance. Lulz. Diamond brilliance and fire are litteral sciences. A moissy isnt "outperforming" an E color if ideal cut stone with proper table n depth sry ninja

Moissanites?

Paging Superb.

A dude claiming 6 figures in the bank and uber poor spending habits never made sense to me, like a really ****** lie. Moissanite, bill for 3 under $14, 20K house, v6 mustang, not paying your school loans etc. I understand being smart with your money but that's ridiculous if it ain't all lies. But it is all lies though.

A dude claiming 6 figures in the bank and uber poor spending habits never made sense to me, like a really ****** lie. Moissanite, bill for 3 under $14, 20K house, v6 mustang, not paying your school loans etc. I understand being smart with your money but that's ridiculous if it ain't all lies. But it is all lies though.

lol a forgone conclusion if there ever was one. his entire NT presence has been a lie. I never not once have taken one utterance made by dude seriously.

not once.

Its not that difficult to do something nice and thoughtful w.o it being expensive

But I never been married or engaged or nothing like that so I would never know

As far as the wedding goes, you just gon have to get over it B. Weddings are for the parents, specifically the mother, and your wife to be. Is it fair? Nope. 'Tis what 'Tis

Last edited:

As far as the wedding goes, you just gon have to get over it B. Weddings are for the parents, specifically the mother, and your wife to be. Is it fair? Nope. 'Tis what 'Tis
See that right there makes me never wanna get married.  Its like a rite of passage where you sacrifice your balls for....Im still trying to figure out what exactly I would be sacrificing my balls for...

See that right there makes me never wanna get married.  Its like a rite of passage where you sacrifice your balls for....Im still trying to figure out what exactly I would be sacrificing my balls for...
The grand scope of weddings is something I will never understand. Having a giant party isn't going to make me love my wife more and isn't a symbol of  love. We could turn the money that would be spent on all that into something else that'll actually, you know, be useful. But like I said, it is what it is. If it's what she wants, it's what she will get.

My generation has taken marriage rates to an all-time low.

The generation after mines will probably kill it.

Last edited:

My generation has taken marriage rates to an all-time low.

The generation after mines will probably kill it.
I don't see the benefits of marriage, so I'm in support of low marriage rates.

I just don't think it's smart for NT fam to get married.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom