Why do so many of ya fall victim to da Halo Effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats racist

boozer.gif

dunno bout that...designs these days are as ostentatious as ever
thats not as blatant as say the big ponys plus youd be surprised by how many people dont know MMM..not on here either..i'd rock that shirt he's got on, its black on black, not that noticeable

thats because its its their most subtle shirt.

fresh-celeb-kanye-west-givenchy-shirt-5-570x378.jpg

i rest my case.

im around SoHo daily for work...da 3 ring circus out there is :lol: :smh:

when i go uptown its almost conservative in comparison.

bro, most "urban" brands are far from conservative......and you posting brands that you really dont see the average joe wearing....

brands like zara, Gap, Jcrew, Banana and such are the real conservative brands.

thats because its its their most subtle shirt.

fresh-celeb-kanye-west-givenchy-shirt-5-570x378.jpg

i rest my case.

im around SoHo daily for work...da 3 ring circus out there is :lol: :smh:

when i go uptown its almost conservative in comparison.

bro, most "urban" brands are far from conservative......and you posting brands that you really dont see the average joe wearing....

brands like zara, Gap, Jcrew, Banana and such are the real conservative brands.

SMH at myself, I thought that was Kim at first until I did a double take. Nicole is 10x badder, how did I get the two mixed up?

speaking of this brand 
laugh.gif

this is what i think most NT'ers look like...not the dude in the hat either..

oh apparently he got the leggings to match the shirt.. 3:17 
laugh.gif

What I find amusing is that Ninjahood goes out of his way to sneak diss and ain't even got no car. I can only equate these type of antics to some form of mental ******ation. You 30 years old, living with your mom sleeping on a half a bunk bed, borrowing your Mom's car which is ABSOLUTELY nothing to be proud of and you wanna clown a man for copping a Range. We all know your living situation fam, the fronting gotta stop. Do better.

This needs to be quoted again. Ninja let it go fam, I mean this is beyond childish. Starting a spin off thread to throw shots at another NTer to attempt to continue an argument about another man's car purchase when you still live at home with your mom and have no car? For real?

Grow up in all aspects of life man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom