Why do so many of ya fall victim to da Halo Effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still bringing up my Evoque?

I'm real salty of a dude who lives with his mom and puts a Jesus piece on layaway

i dog out a *****'s wife on these bedsheets and have her head knocking over my piles of shoes b...fronting? lulz oh da stash of yambs i've laid to waste here...
laugh.gif

da number 1 response after i backs after a couple of nuts is "baby lemme clean your room"
laugh.gif
:smokin

I aint, wat u implyin b.

That why the **** are you saying the n-word if you ain't black....b.

Oh that's right because you like sucking off everything black people do.

Black people calling themselves ******...some kind of accomplishment

Ya got going for ya selves *claps*

Meanwhile ricans, Asians, jews, been free reignin on that...hows does that feel

To not own da words of "oppression" anymore?

You let me know, i aint black so i cant relate :nerd:

Yeah those individuals have their apartments on 5th avenue. That's prime real estate. Nobody fighting over a unit in the heights brah.

Yeah those individuals have their apartments on 5th avenue. That's prime real estate. Nobody fighting over a unit in the heights brah.

Says da real estate savant.

Manhattan is heat rock demand from da hudson to da east river, go check da vacancy rates.

Black people calling themselves ******...some kind of accomplishment
Ya got going for ya selves *claps*
Meanwhile ricans, Asians, jews, been free reignin on that...hows does that feel
To not own da words of "oppression" anymore?
You let me know, i aint black so i cant relate :nerd:

And what you got going for you?

You live in a slightly remodeled freight elevator full of shoe boxes. Who are you to tell anybody about anything.

Get outside your stoop one day and go to another part of the country. Many a black person would be glad to inform you why you shouldn't be saying *****, but telling people your no parts black at the same time.

Im not going to attempt to educate somebody i deem as mentally ******ed though. So carry on clown.

:lol: @ anyone thinking big logos aren't trendy right now ya live under a rock have ya not seen how givenchy went mainstream after watch the throne everybody wanted a big *** print of an animals face on their tee then other brands started jocking
Same how supreme went mainstream after odd future everyone and their mom's wanted a box logo and other brands started jocking

:rofl:
Serious question but how do straight dudes really dress like this

edit- Oh lawd what's going on in this thread I just went through the last 5 pages :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: @ anyone thinking big logos aren't trendy right now ya live under a rock have ya not seen how givenchy went mainstream after watch the throne everybody wanted a big *** print of an animals face on their tee then other brands started jocking
Same how supreme went mainstream after odd future everyone and their mom's wanted a box logo and other brands started jocking
:rofl:
Serious question but how do straight dudes really dress like this
edit- Oh lawd what's going on in this thread I just went through the last 5 pages :lol:

My swag >>>> your swag brah

Says da real estate savant.
Manhattan is heat rock demand from da hudson to da east river, go check da vacancy rates.

I'm well aware of the rates, my GF's stepdad makes bank since he owns several units around Manhattan, but nobody looking for a place out in your area, serious.

Come on Ninjahood you know what I'm saying. You staking your life on the fact that you're not black and then turning around and saying the n word is not a good look at all. Why do it?

Ninja stop playing, nobody trying to raise a family in your hood fam, cut it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom