Why do so many of ya fall victim to da Halo Effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam I don't even knock you for living there, watever, milk it...but at the very least take pride on it, furnish that **** according to what a grown man's room should look like, buy a new bed, paint, throw all them shoe boxes in storage, get a new tv...I'd be embarrassed to even attempt to bring a woman into that mess, you nearly 30 with posters on your wall...bruh...
and yet da yambz rate is still peculating....
laugh.gif

i dont give a rats *** about how ya think about my spot, if it wasn't working for me, dont you think i would've changed it? think about that champ.

Craps on NTer for settling for baby Rover, he settles for baby Manhattan.

all jokes bruh

and yet da yambz rate is still peculating.... :lol:

i dont give a rats *** about how ya think about my spot, if it wasn't working for me, dont you think i would've changed it? think about that champ.

Stop frontin bro....you ain't bringing no "respectable" chick your age to your room...those get the Telly I'm sure, the 6 train steez type hoodbooger a I'm sure get da tour.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Shots in here weak... >D

Recycling da same room jokes...every year.

Ya aint got no real heat for papi *yawn* :lol:

That's the point man...same room...every year...since you were a child. You gotta be pushing 30 still living in a room in your mom's crib. You just don't get it man.

sittin on a gold mine. ya cats can attempt da lulz all day long....when i log off NT, i can go make more of a mess and feel absolutely fantastic about it. :wink:

A 4 bedroom/2 bathroom apt in the theater district for $2460? No my ideal spot but I'll take it.

Fam I don't even knock you for living there, watever, milk it...but at the very least take pride on it, furnish that **** according to what a grown man's room should look like, buy a new bed, paint, throw all them shoe boxes in storage, get a new tv...I'd be embarrassed to even attempt to bring a woman into that mess, you nearly 30 with posters on your wall...bruh...

Your vocab is out of this world.

peculate Pronunciation:ohwell:ˈpɛkjʊleɪt/
verb
[with object] formal
embezzle or steal (money, especially public funds):
the people accused them of having peculated the public money
[no object]:
he was arrested for peculating from official funds

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Stop frontin bro....you ain't bringing no "respectable" chick your age to your room...those get the Telly I'm sure, the 6 train steez type hoodbooger a I'm sure get da tour.

pimp.gif
i dog out a *****'s wife on these bedsheets and have her head knocking over my piles of shoes b...fronting? lulz oh da stash of yambs i've laid to waste here...
laugh.gif

da number 1 response after i backs after a couple of nuts is "baby lemme clean your room"
laugh.gif
:smokin

i dog out a *****'s wife on these bedsheets and have her head knocking over my piles of shoes b...fronting? lulz oh da stash of yambs i've laid to waste here... :lol:

da number 1 response after i backs after a couple of nuts is "baby lemme clean your room" :lol: :smokin

I'd believe you, but see...the way your room is set up..

View media item 155763

Last edited:
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
i dog out a *****'s wife on these bedsheets and have her head knocking over my piles of shoes b...fronting? lulz oh da stash of yambs i've laid to waste here...
laugh.gif

da number 1 response after i backs after a couple of nuts is "baby lemme clean your room"
laugh.gif
:smokin
I thought you werent black though?

i dog out a *****'s wife on these bedsheets and have her head knocking over my piles of shoes b...fronting? lulz oh da stash of yambs i've laid to waste here... :lol:

da number 1 response after i backs after a couple of nuts is "baby lemme clean your room" :lol: :smokin

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i can't stop laughing...

I thought you werent black though?

I aint, wat u implyin b.

da number 1 response after i backs after a couple of nuts is my mom knocking on the door "baby lemme clean your room" :lol: :smokin

here's an example.

just cuz this is datpiff:

champblkzip.jpg

dont mean you get a pass for:

stride-300x300.jpg

alot ya dont dont da math when it comes to specs and just think brands wont sell you garbage on top of their dope ****.

discuss.

Look at you. Salty over another man's purchase. The Evoque was intended for the city consumer who doesn't need the bells and whistles of a Range. (90% of people who drive Ranges do so to make a statement than for its practical purpose.) LOL at Champion payless shoes being compared to a 50k SUV. Then again what do I know, you're 30, live with your mom, and still sleep on the same bed you had your first wet dream on.

here's an example.

just cuz this is datpiff:

champblkzip.jpg

dont mean you get a pass for:

stride-300x300.jpg

alot ya dont dont da math when it comes to specs and just think brands wont sell you garbage on top of their dope ****.

discuss.

Look at you. Salty over another man's purchase. The Evoque was intended for the city consumer who doesn't need the bells and whistles of a Range (because its da baby starter kit version). (90% of people who drive Ranges do so to make a statement than for its practical purpose.) LOL at Champion payless shoes being compared to a 50k SUV. Then again what do I know, you're 30, live with your mom, and still sleep on the same bed you had your first wet dream on.

Fixed

Salty? Ha! OP in that thread got salty cuz i called it a ford mondeo..cuz thats what it is

& got his panties in a wedgie :lol: >D

& :lol: da fools gettin my age wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom