Why do ppl finance a Escalade or luxury car but can barely keep up the car notes, insurance, gas, et

dmac716

Banned
Do they try to put up an image to make ppl think "they got it like that"???

You're asking a population of shoe/clothing fanatics that work average jobs to be able to cop the latest $150 Nike Shoe.

Why didn't you ask why people finance houses? Just cop a extra smedium studio apartment if that's all you could afford to pay in full.

Why didn't you ask why people finance houses? Just cop a extra smedium studio apartment if that's all you could afford to pay in full.
you're missing it.  His question is why do people finance things they can't keep up with, that are "out of their means"

But the topic is about LUXURY CARS...most of the population don't have a few hundred thousand dollars layin around to buy a house in cash which is why most ppl finance a house, so your question is invalid....

I don't think people take in to account other things other than the car note

Like maintenance will go up and your insurance rates

So you might be paying $250 for tires, where as you were only paying $150 before.

Just little things like oil changes going up...nobody tells you about that unless you ask and do your research. People just look at the vehicle and not everything else included.

The majority of people can't even afford to put down a down-payment, always looking for those high interest banks as long as no payment is required up-front.  

Also, anything more than 4 years of financing is unjustifiable.  

At Easterns Motors - where yo' job is yo' credit.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Ford, Hondas Chevys Beamers and minivans over 600 cars trucks suvs are you listening mannnnnn

Ppl like living outta their means so they can appear to be living worthwhile lives.

I think its silly too OP.

I have friends that financed engagement rings. I'm like "Dude, shouldnt you have planned to buy the ring? Youre gonna end up paying more for that pebble than what its actually worth." on top of it, they go to overpriced department stores ie Jareds, Kays, ect.

PSA for the young brethren. Go to a mom and pop jeweler.

Because people value wealth and image more than piece of mind. Lol at using an escalade as an example.

Back
Top Bottom