Why do chicks do this in pics?

What's worse is when they take out their cellphone and take the picture pretending they're on the phone...

sick.gif

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif

34b15f4b6ee3901c27fa6b392fef63d6ebefa8b.jpg

can someone make this pic a DAT pic for me? lol.

embarassed.gif
roll.gif

I can see this being used in the near future
laugh.gif

Is that Amber Rose?
If so she looking wack right here. I really hope this isn't her, I really can't tell.
yea thats amber. lookin hella shiny.

To make their lips look fuller? ..I really don't know.

I don't do it, but I swear this one girl I graduated with has the pucker lips in every single one of her defaults.
indifferent.gif

yes!!!!!! I think this is so lame/ played out. If you haven't noticed, most girls that do it tend to be white
devil.gif
. I think they do it to look cool/ make their lips look bigger (I'm blkbtw). The slim/ thin face theory is interesting. I heard from this chik that girls put their hand on their side, making that V shape with their arm to maketheir arms look thinner
I stereotype those type of chicks...
nerd.gif
what stereotype do u give them?

someone post that GIF with that white beezy with that same smirk in like 20 pics.. straight comedy!

Originally Posted by KL9

What's worse is when they take out their cellphone and take the picture pretending they're on the phone...
So damn true!
roll.gif

I've called some out on it, leaving a comment on their facebook pic or whatever saying something like, "Nobody is on the phone but you. Quitplayin'!"

Back
Top Bottom