Why do chicks do this in pics?

They want to look like they have big lips, as you probably noticed, it's usually girls with skinny lips doing that. It's roots are probably derivedfrom blowing kisses or the "pre-head/dome" face.

Originally Posted by digital022
SO CASH
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by digital022
SO CASH
laugh.gif
It's man law that states that we can't get fake tans, wear lip gloss, or make pucker faces. If you break one of this, your sexualorientation will be immediately questioned and the term "no #*%!" or "no mo" is void. If you break two, you are automatically consideredgay and the observers have the right to openly gay-bash you as they please. If you break all three, you are officially added to the observers gaydar,you're immediately shunned from the heterosexual community, there is no chance for parole or to appeal your case.

I knew exactly what OP was talking about when I read the thread title.

I can't give an answer tho.
indifferent.gif
Looks dumb IMO. I guess itsthe same reason why females post pics of every event that goes on (and we know how redundant clubbing pics get
grin.gif
).

Originally Posted by Club29

What does 'cash' mean?
im lost too......

anyways, i only notice white shorties doin this pucker thingy......and mabey a couple of sisters......but dammit! it can be real annoying!

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

how did i know exactly what you was talking about before i clicked in
laugh.gif

This
laugh.gif
& I always thought it was to give the illusion they have lips?..Never do those wack poses
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by Club29

What does 'cash' mean?
im lost too......

anyways, i only notice white shorties doin this pucker thingy......and mabey a couple of sisters......but dammit! it can be real annoying!

smh.gif
laugh.gif
its a copypasta. just like cool story bro.

/b/

Back
Top Bottom