Why do black people and white people do this on FB? Vol. HueyP your thoughts?

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at people trying to turn this into a race thread.
it started off as a race thread.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by hassan16

I'm ok with the pictures of fish... but why ALL the girls (EVERY race) got to do the" fish lips pointed towards their ear + peace sign" pose in every damn pic??

smh.gif
with that slight arch in their back, attempting to push what little assets they have into the faces of onlookers?

yeah, i'm not too fond of that myself.

lol
7121_627770136648_19712175_36880439_1215499_n.jpg

this chick got HUNDREDS of this exact same look you speak of
roll.gif

the middle name thing is just something i got used to...Im shocked when they have one and ARENT black.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by soltheman

I'm ok with the pictures of fish... but why ALL the girls (EVERY race) got to do the" fish lips pointed towards their ear + peace sign" pose in every damn pic??

smh.gif
with that slight arch in their back, attempting to push what little assets they have into the faces of onlookers?

yeah, i'm not too fond of that myself.

With their eyes pointed up like they're staring at light in the corner of the ceiling looking mad ******ed and trying to be cute?

*$%! is ugly, I dont want to see a Clear Eyes 'dry, red eyes' ad in your photos when I'm stalking for fap material
smh.gif

LOL TRUE!! got the description down to the last details
roll.gif

wait, what?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i havent noticed the fish thing with white people, but the black middle names are on point with the descriptions you used.
laugh.gif

I have a friend who actually pushes a Kia with a teal neon underglow kit and 13" chrome rims

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

man i hate when people change their middle names on facebook, #*$@ is so trashy.

Joquasia MissGetMoney Thompson

tired.gif

laugh.gif
Just hilarious to me for some reason

smh.gif

- kids are stupid. what started out a trend to make a kissy/goofy face now comes out looking like you're taking a dump or something stinks. and like mosttrends that start off one way, of course you have the "mr./ms. me too's" trying to copy and get it completely messed up. combine that withmyspace/facebook/twitter and multiply it by the amount of users and there you have it.

- it looks completely ******ed to me. especially the morons with 100's (no exaggeration)......HUNDREDS of pictures on their profiles doing this.

......im waiting on the therapists to start to try an categorize the madness on FB/MS/Twit. sure enough they'll have a name for it in a few years.

No lie, when I had a myspace I used to wonder the same exact thing about the middle names
laugh.gif

Also, what is the deal with 99.9% of black kids using every space they get to say
"F DA HATERZ"? Like, you really got that many people disliking you? It might be the person in mirror who sucks
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by magikmike

No lie, when I had a myspace I used to wonder the same exact thing about the middle names
laugh.gif

Also, what is the deal with 99.9% of black kids using every space they get to say
"F DA HATERZ"? Like, you really got that many people disliking you? It might be the person in mirror who sucks
nerd.gif

applaud this man

Back
Top Bottom