Why do black people and white people do this on FB? Vol. HueyP your thoughts?

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

And he doesn't know any white people who pose with fish. He just wanted to say something about black people and figured it would be better received if he included a shot at white people too
I'm black
eek.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

ie: Joe YungFlossinHardOnDemHosSwagginHardOnDemHaterz Smith or Tamika MizzDivaMinajPutARingOnItIndependentBabii Williams
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Megan IGotThatpresidentalcoochanytimeheseeithesalute roberts i hate that
roll.gif
roll.gif

Late night NT is on a roll tonight, this the 3rd different thread I laughed this hard at.
roll.gif

One thing that irks me is when I see all girls ior boys posting pics of themselves taking a !*@@ in the washroom. Ok, now I am not talking about from the waistup. I am talking about pics showing full out with their panties down and legs showing.

I shall come back with a couple of pics.

I'm ok with the pictures of fish... but why ALL the girls (EVERY race) got to do the" fish lips pointed towards their ear + peace sign" pose inevery damn pic??

smh.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

I'm ok with the pictures of fish... but why ALL the girls (EVERY race) got to do the" fish lips pointed towards their ear + peace sign" pose in every damn pic??

smh.gif
with that slight arch in their back, attempting to push what little assets they have into the faces of onlookers?

yeah, i'm not too fond of that myself.

I've noticed the middle-name thing, too.
laugh.gif

Some dude's middle name was, "Slaughta-savageBEAST."
indifferent.gif

Can't say I've noticed any fishing pics.
nerd.gif

I'm ok with the pictures of fish... but why ALL the girls (EVERY race) got to do the" fish lips pointed towards their ear + peace sign" pose in every damn pic??

smh.gif

WORD HOMEY!!

i know what your talking about with the middle name thing

justin 'iztoofuqkinfresherrdayovdaweek' williams

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ask the people that do it on you FB page, and watch the white dude come to your door and slap you with a catfish.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

And why do black people...BOTH male and female, love to change their middlenames? ie: Joe YungFlossinHardOnDemHosSwagginHardOnDemHaterz Smith or Tamika MizzDivaMinajPutARingOnItIndependentBabii Williams

-The Juice
[h3]
[/h3]
roll.gif

I hate that %%%% too though, the middle names that is. Don't know too many white people that post pics of fish. lol
She is made confused, how she talking about having 3 somes, wants a dude to put a right her her finger, then she wants to be independent. Yall areright these females are confused.

Originally Posted by soltheman

smh.gif
with that slight arch in their back, attempting to push what little assets they have into the faces of onlookers?

yeah, i'm not too fond of that myself.

With their eyes pointed up like they're staring at light in the corner of the ceiling looking mad ******ed and trying to be cute?

*$%! is ugly, I dont want to see a Clear Eyes 'dry, red eyes' ad in your photos when I'm stalking for fap material
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom