Why do Asians buy Asian made vehicles?

u know dirty is still here right.

the problem with members here since day one was that people want to pick and choose what to be racist about.

trust me, meth and co will ban you for any racist statements.

the biggest issue is yall turn a blind eye and only get pissed if the remark is against your own race but not towards others.

it means that you can diss blacks on here and the mods turn a blind eye but once you diss asians you get perma-banned and the thread gets locked ASAP

I don't think that's accurate. I see a lot of Asian jokes on here. Why would there even be that assumption anyway? There's a few Asian mods but ones that are other races as well.

Its usually asians making asian jokes.

I think the race card is played out though.

u know dirty is still here right.

the problem with members here since day one was that people want to pick and choose what to be racist about.

trust me, meth and co will ban you for any racist statements.

the biggest issue is yall turn a blind eye and only get pissed if the remark is against your own race but not towards others.

This.

Last edited:
Just an inquiry out of curiosity, but my guess is to support the economy in Asia? However, every person I see from South Asia (Hindu, Muslim etc) exclusively grips a Camry or Corolla.

School me on Asians, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Mazda.

:nerd:

Because in South Asian countries, the availability of Toyota automobiles are prevalent and easily accessible. If you go to countries like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh--You will see a lot of Toyota vehicles on the roads.

Also, if you see anyone on a motorcycle, there's a 99% chance it's a Honda.

South Asians buy Toyota's here in the States, because they're familiar with the brand in their home countries and they see them as reliable automobiles. I mean, technically Toyota's do have lighter engines and great gas mileage.

There are only two countries in Asia that make a large number of cars that get sold in the United States, Japan and South Korea. A person from India or Pakistan or South East Asia or China is not supporting the "economy of Asia," they are buying a reliable car that is a good value when they buy a South Korean or Japanese brand.

Japanese Americans are third, forth, fifth and sixth generation Americans, they do not have any particular loyalties to Japan. The second generation fought in the second World war against the Japanese Empire. Japanese Americans do buy Japanese cars but they also buy European cars as well, they have similar car buying pattern as white Americans do, especially their white neighbors in California, Hawaii and Washington, which is where most Japanese American reside.

The only group of Asians in the United State that feel a sense of nationalism for the old country and who correspondingly make their car buying decisions accordingly are South Koreans but remember that most Korean young adult are second or third generation and many Koreans living in the United States are not immigrants, they are sojourners. They are South Korean citizens who are in the United States to work, send money to family in South Korea and they plan to ultimately return home. They are like the Americans in the military who live in South Korea.

Every other ethnic group from Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa or any other part of the globe tend to buy cars that are the bet fit for their budget, lifestyle and personal preference. Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Hyundai and Acuras are what most car buyers want. They are not gas guzzlers, they do not break down constantly, the have good heating and air, they have cup holders and if they do need to be fixed, replacement parts are easy to get.

Do not forget that even in the most "FOB" parts of major West coast cities, once East Asians get a lot of money, they tend to buy European Cars, BMW, Mercs and if they are really doing well, they buy Porsches and Lambos. This is also true for Russian and Middle Eastern and African and Latino immigrants.

I know that black guys and many latinos like American cars and so do white people from places with names like Skokabok, SD, Lac du Squat, LA and Faithsville, TN but white, Asian and prosperous blac kand brown folks have the same general pattern of consumption for cars. If you are low income, get a cheap Asian car, get more money and get a nicer Asian car and if you are making real money get a BMW or a Merc.

BTW, if any ethnic group or groups are guilty of being parochial and proud of being in but completely not of the United States, look at Paisas from Mexico and Central, Russians, Armenians and than look at South Koreans. Other new ethnic groups from the Continent of Asia tend to learn English, become citizens and they only send money home if they still have family there but other wise they shop for cars and houses in the same fashion as white Americans who came here on the Mayflower.

When I was in Europe, I ate at McDonald's because I wanted to continue supporting the US economy even though I was abroad.

not. Who the hell thinks these things :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Id think more reliability than helping asian economies lol. Why would we buy it if its ****? Why do white families buy asian vans? Same thing.

Back
Top Bottom