Why do Asians buy Asian made vehicles?

Its crazy how differently people respond to the same cars in different countrys.

Americans fawn over anything European

In China owning a Buick is a REALLLY big deal

In Japan Cadillacs attract more attention than mid engine exotics

In Germany Camaros and Firebirds are as cool as it gets(especialy 3rd gens)... Probably due to their love for David Hasselhoff and Knight rider :lol:

In Australia Mustangs are a rarity and king of the road

In Africa Range Rovers are highly sought after

In England Jeeps get waaay more attention than Range Rovers

In Saudi Arabia Crown Victoria's are a staple car of the elite

In Italy.... well... Italians love their own cars :lol:

In the UK and Switzerland if you have a classic muscle car you are admired. I would knw

man that Toyota sienna, every Chinese family I know has that or the odyssey. Corolla and camry are stereotypical too, im Chinese and even I don't know why we all like them. If you rich tho, they always cop bmw, mercedez, and audi.

man that Toyota sienna, every Chinese family I know has that or the odyssey. Corolla and camry are stereotypical too, im Chinese and even I don't know why we all like them. If you rich tho, they always cop bmw, mercedez, and audi.
because we secretly want to support the Asian economy

aOqK5VM_460sa.gif

before zr1, chargers, da hemi, american quality and mitt romney.

Grew up in "Shang" Gabriel, where the resident Asians cop the starter Honda/Toyota...but STRIVE for that Benz/BMW.

im convinced that Corolla drivers are by far THE WORST drivers on the road. Now that I think about it... its probably because your stereotypical Corolla driver is an Asian female.

im convinced that Corolla drivers are by far THE WORST drivers on the road. Now that I think about it... its probably because your stereotypical Corolla driver is an Asian female.
Enjoy your ban, you can diss any race u want (especially black people) but u dissed the wrong race :lol:

Why would he get banned? Its not a diss. Asian women really do love corollas. Mojods probably Asian anyways.

Last edited:
Enjoy your ban, you can diss any race u want (especially black people) but u dissed the wrong race :lol:

Your a clown , the guy told the truth and you can't handle it.

I could maybe understand you getting angry if he wrote that Asians seem to go crazy for free samples in Costco and BJ's more than anybody else.

it means that you can diss blacks on here and the mods turn a blind eye but once you diss asians you get perma-banned and the thread gets locked ASAP

it means that you can diss blacks on here and the mods turn a blind eye but once you diss asians you get perma-banned and the thread gets locked ASAP

I don't think that's accurate. I see a lot of Asian jokes on here. Why would there even be that assumption anyway? There's a few Asian mods but ones that are other races as well.

I've been on NT for quite some time and I've seen this issue brought up from time to time. Yet, I have yet to see any instances of this. From what I know the racial makeup of the NT administration is pretty even. Only thing I can think of is JRose5 and some of his foul ways, but he's not even here anymore.

I always thought it was the opposite

it used to be a big issue here. i havent been on nt as much as i used to be but a lot of older heads would agree with my statement and would back it up. of course its not 100% accurate, but theres a ton of truth to it

I don't see why the mods would favor Asians over another group unless dirty, bastitch, ijapino, retrokid and krux were the head honchos.

I don't see why the mods would favor Asians over another group unless dirty, bastitch, ijapino, retrokid and krux were the head honchos.

Retrokid is not even here anymore, and I don't think he was ever a mod. Ijapino isn't either due to some transaction or sale I believe.

winner winner chicken dinner  lol

back when he used to post asians couldnt say anything negative about asians

looking through this thread, safe to say asian member mojod with have been suspended at the very least

Retrokid is not even here anymore, and I don't think he was ever a mod. Ijapino isn't either due to some transaction or sale I believe.

I didn't make a current list. I don't even see any of them post anymore besides krux and I don't think he's a mod anymore. I just listed the people I thought were Asian mods.

Back
Top Bottom