Why do Asians buy Asian made vehicles?

asian people love the JDM scene and **** because its sporty affordable and looks nice + its asian :smokin
old asian people LOVE lexus though :lol:

i can confirm im an asian that grew up around it when i was a kid

my whole family drives german though i whip a bmw parents own a benz :smh: :lol:

cheap mexican cats love it to, put a JDM rearview mirror, a few stickers and plastidip your cheap rims a bright obnoxious color, they're new instagram name now has something to do with JDM.

asian people love the JDM scene and **** because its sporty affordable and looks nice + its asian :smokin

my whole family drives german though i whip a bmw parents own a benz :smh: :lol:

cheap mexican cats love it to, put a JDM rearview mirror, a few stickers and plastidip your cheap rims a bright obnoxious color, they're new instagram name now has something to do with JDM.

i noticed this too but no comment :rofl:

ive recently began to see a some asians in american cars. lol

Some how... Some way... This thread will become about why American models are better.

... Da hemi will find its way into this conversation.

all we need is ninjahood
bet he lurkin like..
attachment.php

Last edited:

whats bad is when they put something like TLtypeSJDM :lol: when is the TL a jdm car?

im asian. i drive a vw.

lol man and tell me when i went to italy for the first time (mind u i was a dumb teen in 2000) i was thinking ima see lambos and raris everywhere.

all i saw were stupid clown cars.

but man vespa game was on point. those paisanos had scooters looking legit

In all seriousness, I actually noticed Indians a lot in Camry's and Corollas. I thought it was just me, though.

I guess it's kinda like Jamaicans in BMWs.

I don't know why, but this thread reminded me of when I saw this old Asian lady swaggin' in a Quattroporte.

Even gave a few bucks to the panhandler at the stop light.

Too much swag. :pimp:

Hey I can't speak for all azns, but as for Indians..it comes down making smart choices. Indian people are generally well-educated...so they wouldn't buy a car that has bad mileage, or any sort of bad ratings when a better, cheaper option is available (e.g., Corolla, Camry). For most Indians it isn't about the love of the car, but rather the utility of the car. If Jeep had the best ratings, was the most fuel efficient and economically priced you best believe that's what they'd be buying. It's not the specific car, or country...it's the value that they are attracted to. However, my generations seems to more diverse (than parents) and seem to buy a much broader range of cars. My generation is buying more on a mix of style + value, than just value.

Nailed it

Nailed it? What a terrible perspective on why people (regardless of ethnicity) buy cars. You're telling me that an Indian who buys a Camry does so because he wants to support Toyota, a Japanese car manufacturer?

People buy cars based on price, reliability, availability, and perception. The car manufacturers you listed sell some of the most popular, and reliable "affordable" vehicles. You think people (outside of some blindly patriotic individuals) decide to spend tens of thousands of dollars based on what country they're from? Or supporting some other country because its on the same continent as their country of origin?

:smh:

Last edited:
im asian. i drive a vw.

lol man and tell me when i went to italy for the first time (mind u i was a dumb teen in 2000) i was thinking ima see lambos and raris everywhere.

all i saw were stupid clown cars.

but man vespa game was on point. those paisanos had scooters looking legit
I thought u were black or at least white but urasian ... weird..

im the complete opposite.. i avoid japanese cars lol

all my cars have been american and euro

I'm Asian and I don't eat Asian food..... What does that mean??

Also, this is the same reason why I don't eat fast food and don't believe in taxes

Back
Top Bottom