Why aren't convicts being used in the US military?

Originally Posted by peks03

since i am currently still serving in the military, i read all the replies to this thread to see how NT thinks and i am amazed at the amount of ignorance in some of them.

I'm interested to see what you  as well as my guy Illutrious has to say.

Yall talking like PRISON aint a multi trillion dollar industry...

the manufactered enslavement of my people will not cease to serve the strategical extinction and spiritual enslavement of our people in this lifetime...

Yall talking like PRISON aint a multi trillion dollar industry...

the manufactered enslavement of my people will not cease to serve the strategical extinction and spiritual enslavement of our people in this lifetime...

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

You said that like I started this thread to talk to you alone. BE done with your "job" then. Hey, I thought I was the one taking #!%# serious..what you getting all emotional for?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
some of ya'll are funny style for real man..
grin.gif

You know I just quoted your own post and edited just the beginning right? Look at Page 2. You said yourself you started this thread to get 1 person on your side...
laugh.gif

This is funny to me.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

You said that like I started this thread to talk to you alone. BE done with your "job" then. Hey, I thought I was the one taking #!%# serious..what you getting all emotional for?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
some of ya'll are funny style for real man..
grin.gif

You know I just quoted your own post and edited just the beginning right? Look at Page 2. You said yourself you started this thread to get 1 person on your side...
laugh.gif

This is funny to me.

3 back to back replies and you still aint talking bout much...

You said yourself you started this thread to get 1 person on your side...

No, I didn't. I said since at least one person saw where I was coming from, my job was done. I'd like if more understood, but I'm not greedy.

3 back to back replies and you still aint talking bout much...

You said yourself you started this thread to get 1 person on your side...

No, I didn't. I said since at least one person saw where I was coming from, my job was done. I'd like if more understood, but I'm not greedy.

since i am currently still serving in the military, i read all the replies to this thread to see how NT thinks and i am amazed at the amount of ignorance in some of them.
I am going to go ahead and say you aren't talking about me. I am DoD with a security clearance and I've done a time in the desert in an extremely sensitive position. I know what I'm talking about.

I am going to go ahead and say you aren't talking about me. I am DoD with a security clearance and I've done a time in the desert in an extremely sensitive position. I know what I'm talking about.

Please tell me how much of a national/international incident it will be when the first atrocity happens within your little experiment? The guy convicted or brutal assault torturing someone..the statutory rapist actually raping someone the thief breaking into some poor villagers house and murdering them..how about the deserter who goes on a crime spree...Not to say that these things don't happen but how much would this policy go  under fire if anything happened (milder or worse than the examples) by one of the convicts...how many dollars would it cost..how much reputation hit would our military take domestic and abroad..how much harder would it make recruiting if one of them went on a rampage and killed a few people on a base..what if they just disobeyed orders and that led to some good country boy getting killed..how does the military recover from that?

Times were much simpler when convicts were forced to serve in military..the worse they could do wasn't nearly on the same scale as today and the coverage it would get now makes this idea doomed

Please tell me how much of a national/international incident it will be when the first atrocity happens within your little experiment? The guy convicted or brutal assault torturing someone..the statutory rapist actually raping someone the thief breaking into some poor villagers house and murdering them..how about the deserter who goes on a crime spree...Not to say that these things don't happen but how much would this policy go  under fire if anything happened (milder or worse than the examples) by one of the convicts...how many dollars would it cost..how much reputation hit would our military take domestic and abroad..how much harder would it make recruiting if one of them went on a rampage and killed a few people on a base..what if they just disobeyed orders and that led to some good country boy getting killed..how does the military recover from that?

Times were much simpler when convicts were forced to serve in military..the worse they could do wasn't nearly on the same scale as today and the coverage it would get now makes this idea doomed

NTers are always so extreme... that's right, just use some far-fetched random @@# hypothetical impossibility to undercut a rational and feasible idea. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.

NTers are always so extreme... that's right, just use some far-fetched random @@# hypothetical impossibility to undercut a rational and feasible idea. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.

This was just too funny/sad to not post in.

I don't even know what question(s) to even try to attempt an answer first
smh.gif
laugh.gif

This was just too funny/sad to not post in.

I don't even know what question(s) to even try to attempt an answer first
smh.gif
laugh.gif

As if your vague post is of any more substance?

----------I would like to see a good valid argument as to why it would make sense. Anyone?

What did we learn in Vietnam? Several things, the most pertinent being that the vietnamese were willing to fight in the army to the death. 18 year old from Middleofnowheresville Kansas wasn't dieing for no war they didn't believe in. Volunteer army works.

----------I would like to see a good valid argument as to why it would make sense. Anyone?

What did we learn in Vietnam? Several things, the most pertinent being that the vietnamese were willing to fight in the army to the death. 18 year old from Middleofnowheresville Kansas wasn't dieing for no war they didn't believe in. Volunteer army works.

Back
Top Bottom