Why are you home? VOL. Bored

being 20
smh.gif
it has to be the worst age socially.. just too young to hit bars.. dont wanna go to the 18 and up clubs because the high schoolers be out way too heavy..

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

being 20
smh.gif
it has to be the worst age socially.. just too young to hit bars.. dont wanna go to the 18 and up clubs because the high schoolers be out way too heavy..

+

I GOT MADD COUCH-LOCK FROM THIS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IM CALLIN IT A NIGHT...BEEN
pimp.gif
ALL DAY
laugh.gif

--Stayin in tonight and playin some NBA 2k10 and readin this week's batch of comic books cuz I'm goin out for the game tomorrow...

I was up before 3 this morning to run a half marathon. Already took a two hr nap
but im feeling EXTRA lazy tonite. My girl and I decided to stay in.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

My girl is in Miami with family right now so I'm thinking of hitting a JO up but I don't wanna do my girl like that cause she's super faithful.
hit up that jump my dude
pimp.gif
Nah she's worth my time but I got that urge to smash. I think I'll just fap and go to sleep.
laugh.gif

So many options flocka flame poppin... but I'm waitin to get ready last minute then roll out bout to get so wasted in the club cuz I'm not driving.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

being 20
smh.gif
Forreal doe, ain't this !#!$ the lamest? 
Anyway, just got back from a family dinner. Nobody is hittin' me up.....it's hot as hell.....

Went out last night but I'm debating if I wanna go out again. Leaning towards staying in to relax and watch Shutter Island. Hopefully its good.

I'm going on a 19-hour gaming marathon ATM I take breaks occasionally to eat,use restroom,hop on the net,play guitar.....So far I was midway through Red Dead Redemption as of Friday 9 p.m, Just finished it at 7, and I bought Mass Effect 2 yesterday and as of 8 I've been playing.....
tired.gif

got too hammered at the bar watching the USA ENG game...came home and napped...woke up, ate, and played guitar and slammed a few more beers with one of my best friends

Back
Top Bottom