Why are poor people usually fatter than richer ppl in america?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the knowledge, pa. 

Go over to the uppity richy rich neighborhoods and you done see none of that!!!

The government wants us to kill ourselves, pa. Do the knowledge 2 times, I guarantee that if you go to a grocery store in the hood, their healthy food selections will be MORE EXPENSIVE than if you were to go to a store in a upper class neighborhood. The healthy food will be CHEAPER there than it is in the LOWER CLASS area!! And the thing is ITS THE SAME PRODUCT!!

and most of all stop eating that damn pork!

roll.gif

Combo of (lack of) education & laziness

Chicken breast on sale is $1.49/lb, $1.99/lbs tops. Brown rice or other whole grains are cheap as well, same goes for green veggies

But it takes some initiative to learn about healthy meals, then shop for them, then cook them.

Fast food & frozen dinners eliminate a step or two, so they are easy to prep and placate to the lazy or those whom don't know any better.

I eat well but I can cook, and don't mind cooking. I hate boring food.

chicken x rice x veggies is boring. it's hard to switch to that from stuff that's altered to stimulate your taste buds. never mind the fact that the stuff is addictive. dat dopamine rush from binging on pleasurable is no joke.

I eat well but I can cook, and don't mind cooking. I hate boring food.

chicken x rice x veggies is boring. it's hard to switch to that from stuff that's altered to stimulate your taste buds. never mind the fact that the stuff is addictive. dat dopamine rush from binging on pleasurable is no joke.

yaaaaaassss

#cookingwithsleazy

Everything I'm saying is FACTS, my guy

31% of children in America are obese
And 35.9% of this amount is minorities

How does that prove that "poor people are usually fatter than rich people"?

Last edited:
Combination of both, but more so the former. Why do you think there's so many fast food spots in da hood, b.

Go to Pacoima and San Fernando and compared that with Woodland Hills and Calabasas.

You can feed a family of 4 for $20 at KFC when that's how much it costs for one at a healthier place.
but you can feed a family of four for more then one meal for $20 if you cooked.

y'all buy lettuce heads or the salads bags? 

I switch it up. Sometimes I don't feel like cutting it up. Also I feel like a head of roman lettuce (which come 2-3 in a pack) is only good for a couple days.

Baby spinach leaves >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom