Why are people on eBay so stupid

nikevandal

Banned
I don't understand why people bid more than the bin price on itemsLike something starts at 1000 with a bin of 2000 a week later the auction is atLike 3k smh

Once the auction hits a certain price, the BIN price is gone. 
So the people bidding over the BIN price my have never seen it.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

So are you saying OP is the one who's stupid? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

So are you saying OP is the one who's stupid? 
nerd.gif
Nope.
But I have also seen people bidding a few dollars over the actual price of a gift card. Now that, that is dumb. (Unless there is an activation fee for the card)

people use ebay bucks are the ones who bid over on things, theres also 2% back credit cards so ebay bucks + 2 % back and you just wanna win the item your gonna over bid cause your probably gonna get it for less at the end

I know the bin is gone but smh why these new people gotta come out the woodworks
To knock your hustle here I am trying to get things for a deal but some ol 5 feedback dude
Come on here bidding way over the bin like $&@!? You wasn't with
Me watching this auction 7 days ago

Op there are a lot of eBay trolls too.

People will see you are about to get something for a good price and will bid anyway knowing they are not going to pay for it.

I was selling a pair of black/cement 3's on ebay and people with 0 feedback would end up winning the auction and never pay.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

I know the bin is gone but smh why these new people gotta come out the woodworks
To knock your hustle here I am trying to get things for a deal but some ol 5 feedback dude
So basically your mad because you didn't get something for the price you want, so you make thread to complain, I guess thats how it works...

YouMad.jpg

Originally Posted by AEA18

I was selling a pair of black/cement 3's on ebay and people with 0 feedback would end up winning the auction and never pay.

roll.gif
I know that !!!! pissed you off. Can't you just delete their bids?

#%$+$ you wasn't with me shootin in the gyyyyym

Obviously I'm mad I'm tryna comeup get my birdman on
And I wasn't tryna pay 2k the seller even said I could prob win the bid
And gt it for under so I'm not that mad cause ain't no way I wAs Ganna pay 2k for it
I ain't even mad jokes on the fool paying more than its worth

Obviously I'm mad I'm tryna comeup get my birdman on
And I wasn't tryna pay 2k the seller even said I could prob win the bid
And gt it for under so I'm not that mad cause ain't no way I wAs Ganna pay 2k for it
I ain't even mad jokes on the fool paying more than its worth
But your still mad because you took the time to make a thread about this issue, and trust if this was a birdman comeup and bin was 2k he would put a bid in for 4k

Your prob one of those trolls anyways this is my thread
You came in read my post and message

I own your soul I win
U mad?

Same thing happen to me but a different auction site, dudes were bidding left and right. I was like how you buying something close to the BIN price. It wasn't even worth it at the end of the day. The guy who actually won the bid overpaid.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

roll.gif
I was heated but then I figured out how to block them from bidding and the person who actually wanted the shoes won the auction.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

roll.gif
I was heated but then I figured out how to block them from bidding and the person who actually wanted the shoes won the auction.
You can also send bidders a second offer if the winning bidder doesn't pay.

Yeah its annoying thats why I message the sellers and ask if the person doesn't pay for the item for them to give me a 2nd chance offer on it.

Back
Top Bottom