Why are Dodge Challenger & Charger Drivers Terrible?

Which do you own

• Charger

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
If Ford does a Maverick Raptor that would def reignite the segment.

that would be dope if they kept it cheap. Like under 40k. I’d probably buy one. I just want to tow some motorcycles and use the bed for small stuff and be able to go on a road trip and not spend thousands on gas.

We got Tesla hate in here? :smh:

Nothing like going from 0-100 with virtually no noise, not spending $100 a week on gas, and a tech based vehicle. I'm never going back. :emoji_hugging:
I used to hate on them but with these gas prices, sure been thinking about trading my car in for a model 3 performance or something but man they so ugly 😂

peep the Ford maverick. I’m hoping it sparks a chain reaction with truck makers.

gets 30 mpg and can tow 4k. That’s enough for 98% of people.

I think it will sell really well, it’s enough truck for most people and you won’t sacrifice mpg either.
Oh I'm talking even smaller than that. I'm thinking old school Tacomas and, one of my dream cars, the old VW Rabbit pickup:
VW-Rabbit-Pickup-3-e1605929103740.jpg

All the douchbag drivers around here drive BMWs and Mercedes. That and lifted pick up trucks. Mercedes drivers are the worse, even more so than the lifted pick up trucks.

Would love to find a small to mid sized truck that's a little sporty looking. Can't roll with this mess that looks like I'm going to a MAGA rally in.

Idk if yall drinking the kool aid like most Americans but Hyundai has a ute dropping.
B074173E-8E6B-4B51-B8AC-E13918085E30.jpeg

Personally, I am not one of those reckless drivers driving a Challenger. I am a law abiding citizen & don't act like a fool on public streets. All the smoke Mopar's are catching in this thread is somewhat justified but let's not forget about BMW & ESPECIALLY Infiniti drivers. In my city it's 95% of people with these 2 brands that are just absolute trash individuals behind the wheel. I have personal experience with a moron driving an Infiniti who wrecked my Maxima. As far as the Hemi's, I rarely see them driving reckless & when I do it's mostly the ones driving the V6 versions.

Personally, I am not one of those reckless drivers driving a Challenger. I am a law abiding citizen & don't act like a fool on public streets. All the smoke Mopar's are catching in this thread is somewhat justified but let's not forget about BMW & ESPECIALLY Infiniti drivers. In my city it's 95% of people with these 2 brands that are just absolute trash individuals behind the wheel. I have personal experience with a moron driving an Infiniti who wrecked my Maxima. As far as the Hemi's, I rarely see them driving reckless & when I do it's mostly the ones driving the V6 versions.
As a Challenger driver, how do you feel about your Charger brothers? When you pull up to one at the light, do you give a nod, rev the engine, or what? What goes through your mind?

you own the high trim of the car so you don’t count in this, but lol it be those owners with the 28% apr Rt chargers etc who we scared of :lol:. I never seen a hellcat owner driving stupid, even scatpacks, it be the trims level under those.

I sadly don’t live on the east coast anymore so bmw not popular in the state I’m in so rarely see bad bmw drivers but I always see them on YouTube turning up in nyc, doing that stupid cutting up on the highway stuff lol.

You are not one of them, but unfortunately your car and the drivers associated with them are the poster child for unnecessary road foolery.

As a Challenger driver, how do you feel about your Charger brothers? When you pull up to one at the light, do you give a nod, rev the engine, or what? What goes through your mind?
I got no beef with Charger drivers, they're kool people. I was shown love exiting the gas station by a dude in a Scat Charger. At red lights I give a head nod or thumbs up. I appreciate all beautiful rides, have done the same to people driving Mustangs. I know down in GA Mopar's get a bad rap & that has set a certain reputation for us driving these awesome machines. I've seen the videos but trust me not all of us are immature & or stupid like that.

Those are stereotypical macho cars and they're affordable. Of course the worst type of people will go for them.

Back
Top Bottom