Why are Dodge Challenger & Charger Drivers Terrible?

Which do you own

• Charger

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Might want to add ...

ALL WHITE BMW’s
ALL WHITE MERCEDES
ALL WHITE MUSTANGS
ALL WHITE NISSAN 350

Something about that color and car combo. No turn signals used, flooring it every chance they get, run red lights, merge at the last second while traveling the exit lane, swerving from lane to lane in freeway traffic:smh:
Off topic but I noticed a lot of black people get white cars for some reason

White gotta be one of the most boring colors you can get IMO

*****s wanna remake this video :lol:

Dugg put baby and the A on our culture here. This hellcat/scat capital. 2019 police chief had to build them boys a area where it’s a lot for racing and donuts because they kept shutting down highways/main roads to do it. Look down u hear a growl, look up it’s 16 flying pass u.

Dugg put baby and the A on our culture here. This hellcat/scat capital. 2019 police chief had to build them boys a area where it’s a lot for racing and donuts because they kept shutting down highways/main roads to do it. Look down u hear a growl, look up it’s 16 flying pass u.

1000000% *****s in the A wasnt riding hellcat/scats etc. Baby influence down there is crazy. And pretty much on the rap game too. A lot of *****s wanna be shorty :lol:. And it’s really just that simple.

More Detroit influence right here too

Dudes made these “cool again” nationwide. One thing I like about Detroit….they for sure got their own culture and unique as hell. I been peeped the influence.

1000000% *****s in the A wasnt riding hellcat/scats etc. Baby influence down there is crazy. And pretty much on the rap game too. A lot of *****s wanna be shorty :lol:. And it’s really just that simple.

More Detroit influence right here too

Dudes made these “cool again” nationwide. One thing I like about Detroit….they for sure got their own culture and unique as hell. I been peeped the influence.

Crazy to see it unfold worldwide tho. We been wearing cartiers and driving hemis since high school. That’s like the right to passage if u “like that”.

I don't know why but with a few exceptions I hate all technology in white. That includes vehicles, appliances, electronic devices etc just bought a washer dryer and made sure it wasn't white

Last edited:

Agree white cars are terrible, I think it’s the most common color though. White cars are for women imo. :lol:

let’salso not forget these owners are the people that leave shipping protection on their vehicles as a mod. :lol:

SRT drivers are pretty chill.. they only rev up when they’re a challenge. Same with souped up imports. . Mustang drivers are the looniest straight up. they’ll stop traffic on the freeway and bust a donut on that *** lol
Its always them V6 mofos that think no one can tell the difference because they cant. :lol: Its kills me when they put exhaust on it. Sounding like Nissans. :lol:

They got nothing on Nissan Altima/Kia Optima drivers though.. Always some mid 20s woman on her phone with no clue where she’s going.

Also, certain white cars look good to me. Worst exterior colors by far are pewter or beige. Have a brand new car looking 10 years old :lol:

Back
Top Bottom