Why are Dodge Challenger & Charger Drivers Terrible?

Which do you own

• Charger

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
upload_2019-6-12_11-50-6-png.186148

i'm one of those people...

You have offended the whole Georgia going in on mopars.

My neighbor has the coupe g35 with the most annoyingly loud muffler. Basically announces every time he comes and goes.

Teslas are trash. Cheap cars with an IPad in the middle that has the capabilities to kill you on cruse control

sorta cosign. my main issue is they use their otherwise well-engineered software, to provide solutions to problems no1 ever had.

using software to open a glove compartment or to change the direction of the air vents is insane and is the textbook definition of gimmicky. should be illegal too because it is far worse a distraction than talking on a cell phone.

from a UX aspect, i disagree with having no speedometer in the center behind the wheel. you eliminate the quick glance everyone is used to by putting that info in some area within a large tablet.

basically, I'm knocking tesla for reinventing the wheel. .....which they literally did with the new steering wheel in the plaid joint.

telsa infrastructure better than everyone else so you could do worse technically.

Anyone who modifies their car I assume play their music really loud only at elementary school drop offs and Walmart 🤷🏽‍♂️

lol disrespectful. when u say mod do u mean power mods or...? cuz i have "mods" on my mk7 GTI buuut motor still stock

I didn't know they called Mustang drivers crowd surfers until a few years ago :blush:

I don't drive the Fox Body like that doe

Do they make Tundras with full sized beds? At that size, whats the point?

Back
Top Bottom