who's your ROY and WHY

droseroy_090317.jpg

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

but wouldnt that stat lead to false or unclear stats since he hasnt played as much as the others?
Just because you play more minutes doesn't mean you should get more credit. Rebounding % we can make resonable estimations about how many reabounds a player would grab if he played the same amount of minutes.
you made my point for me this award isnt about estimations
laugh.gif
what?

Ok fine wrong choice of word about the stat it is not an estimation it is an exact stat.
When Kevin Love is on the court he grabs 20% of all rebounds second highest in the league.
like i said thats a stat that holds no weight just some bs made for the dudes that dont get no playin time

with that being said let me help you out

2i9trx3.gif

"now back to you others"

I had OJ da juiceman, but now its a bit more difficult.

Either way im glad my dude Eric Gordon is balling. i like his game

laugh.gif
Wow.

laugh.gif
Seriously. Rebounding percentage is a really telling stat, what % ofpossible rebounds a guy gobbles up, it essentially tells you how effective he is when he is on the floor, and in Loves case, he gets a lot of PT, so its notlike he "plays no minutes".

Dude is spouting off without knowin what he is tryin to say, Love is a rebounding machine as a rookie, Rose has ROY honors on lock, but Love is provin a lot ofpeople wrong.

im surprised beasley is getting NO love at all. not saying he deserves it, but if given more burn, most def. he would be up in considerations.
1. Drose.
2. juice boy
3. Kevin Love
4. Westbrook
5. B. Lopez (as much as i hate the nets)

BangDak wrote:
im surprised beasley is getting NO love at all. not saying he deserves it, but if given more burn, most def. he would be up in considerations.
1. Drose.
2. juice boy
3. Kevin Love
4. Westbrook
5. B. Lopez (as much as i hate the nets)
Why you surprised he isn't getting undeserved love?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

So i just looked at the stats between Rose, Juice, & Westbrook... yes i know stats dont tell the whole story, but they dont lie for the most part

Between Juice & Rose
DRose has him beat in Assists & Field Goal Percentage... that's it

Juice & WestBrook
Westbrook has him beat in Rebounds & Assists... that's it

I just dont understand how you guys can bring up team success when comparing DRose to Juice... But some of you have Westbrook ahead of Juice, when Westbrook's team is just as bad as Juice's... And even further take into account that the grizzlies & Thunder play in the Western Conference, where the overall level of the teams is much higher than the east top to bottom. So i dont really think we can use team success as that much of a barometer in these comparisons

But i'd still put Juice at the very worst, 2nd in the voting, possibly third

Thank you bro

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Michael Beasley...Errbody going based on records, Like when dey say d.wade can't win mvp becuz of his record....so based on records heats got a better record then the bulls, so beasley should win...

D.wade should win mvp y? ... Lebron, when lebron goes to the bench who's the next best players who is consistent....Mo williams, Ilgauskas sometimes Varejao...Kobe goes to the bench who's the next best players gasol, odom da hole DAMN roster....D.wade goes to the bench who's the next consisent player???? Nobody...lebron & kobe does not have to really score for there team to win, But d.wade has to carry the load....so who's mo
valuable to there team?......wade ( MVP )
Beasley hasn't played enough minutes to qualify, plus Udonis has been the starting PF throughout the season.

This award should definitely go to Rose. Been consistent the whole way. He's got that team playing really well going into the playoffs.

Derrick Rose because I'm a Bulls fan.

I'm a pretty big fan of OJ, but he really isn't as special as people on this board make him out to be.

Rose and it ain't even close.

Funny thing is when I was still working as a manager for Adidas, I got the chance to chop it up with Derrick and his brother.
I was telling him how it was faith that brought him home, and I predicted he would average18 and 6.
Good job Pooh.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

laugh.gif
Wow.

laugh.gif
Seriously. Rebounding percentage is a really telling stat, what % of possible rebounds a guy gobbles up, it essentially tells you how effective he is when he is on the floor, and in Loves case, he gets a lot of PT, so its not like he "plays no minutes".

Dude is spouting off without knowin what he is tryin to say, Love is a rebounding machine as a rookie, Rose has ROY honors on lock, but Love is provin a lot of people wrong.
that stat isnt telling nothing that would only work if everybody was playing around the same mins

playin 10-15mins less then most people would raise your % cuz there would clearly be a huge gap between the amount of shoots taken.

just let me ask this and im done is he the 2nd best rebounder in the NBA too you?

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

laugh.gif
Wow.

laugh.gif
Seriously. Rebounding percentage is a really telling stat, what % of possible rebounds a guy gobbles up, it essentially tells you how effective he is when he is on the floor, and in Loves case, he gets a lot of PT, so its not like he "plays no minutes".

Dude is spouting off without knowin what he is tryin to say, Love is a rebounding machine as a rookie, Rose has ROY honors on lock, but Love is provin a lot of people wrong.
the question is if jefferson and him can coexist since both are natural 4 and the wolves have had both of them play out of position at C before.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Michael Beasley...Errbody going based on records, Like when dey say d.wade can't win mvp becuz of his record....so based on records heats got a better record then the bulls, so beasley should win...

D.wade should win mvp y? ... Lebron, when lebron goes to the bench who's the next best players who is consistent....Mo williams, Ilgauskas sometimes Varejao...Kobe goes to the bench who's the next best players gasol, odom da hole DAMN roster....D.wade goes to the bench who's the next consisent player???? Nobody...lebron & kobe does not have to really score for there team to win, But d.wade has to carry the load....so who's mo
valuable to there team?......wade ( MVP )
What are you talking about?
tired.gif

Derrick Rose should win. Dude is a beast.

He will be one of the best PG's in the league in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom