...Who's ready for another semester??? vol. back on campus for one last year...

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im gonna nut my pants when i get that sexy beautiful financial aid check tho

roll.gif

i still got two more years after this semester. i've been thinking about changing my major, too.

could literally make or break the rest of my life. ._.

i switched my major a few years back and im glad i did.  im doing something i like and am actually interested in now compared to what i was majoring in before.   but hopefully everyone does good this semester.   lets enjoy a few more days or in some cases weeks of vacation, then knock this semester out and stress ourselves out with finals in may.

Can't wait. I've been bored this Winter and I actually enjoy school, it keeps me busy. I just can't wait until next year when my schedule is mostly comprised of major-related courses.

Can't wait. I've been bored this Winter and I actually enjoy school, it keeps me busy. I just can't wait until next year when my schedule is mostly comprised of major-related courses.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

The tough class has a 200 page group paper and a 100 page individual paper.

SHOULD BE FUN!
I beg your pardon sir, 100 page paper???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son has to write books
laugh.gif
 Good luck.
Anyways, yeah im ready to go back... Cause i get to meet new bitties
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

The tough class has a 200 page group paper and a 100 page individual paper.

SHOULD BE FUN!
I beg your pardon sir, 100 page paper???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son has to write books
laugh.gif
 Good luck.
Anyways, yeah im ready to go back... Cause i get to meet new bitties
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

a 100 page individual paper.
@%%!?
laugh.gif
sick.gif
This. Some college professor's have no regard for boundaries on projects.

Ready to get this sh** spring crackin
pimp.gif
it's always live at first but more calm as time goes by compared to the fall, which is appreciated cause my fall was way to wild this past semester.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

a 100 page individual paper.
@%%!?
laugh.gif
sick.gif
This. Some college professor's have no regard for boundaries on projects.

Ready to get this sh** spring crackin
pimp.gif
it's always live at first but more calm as time goes by compared to the fall, which is appreciated cause my fall was way to wild this past semester.

kind of excited for the semester to start, especially choosing a new major...

good luck to everyone, btw anyone else use a planner, im somewhat unorganized and find myself forgetting things, etc...need to follow a daily planner

kind of excited for the semester to start, especially choosing a new major...

good luck to everyone, btw anyone else use a planner, im somewhat unorganized and find myself forgetting things, etc...need to follow a daily planner

i'm excited for the semester to begin. i have a bunch of introductory classes (Theology, Psychology, etc) and i scheduled all my classes exactly the way i wanted. internship pending also.

i'm excited for the semester to begin. i have a bunch of introductory classes (Theology, Psychology, etc) and i scheduled all my classes exactly the way i wanted. internship pending also.

I have to take a biology class this spring for grad school purposes. I already filed for graduation so i'm pretty much done...I walk in the summer.

If I have any advice for those still in the early years of their college life I would say do things out of the norm for you. Study abroad, make friends if you haven't already, dorm if you can or get an apartment if its within your means.

It finally dawned on me that you really never get these days back and high school and college are among probably the best years of our lives where we have good health and energy to do #+$! we probably wont do later on in life so live it up as much as you can.

I have to take a biology class this spring for grad school purposes. I already filed for graduation so i'm pretty much done...I walk in the summer.

If I have any advice for those still in the early years of their college life I would say do things out of the norm for you. Study abroad, make friends if you haven't already, dorm if you can or get an apartment if its within your means.

It finally dawned on me that you really never get these days back and high school and college are among probably the best years of our lives where we have good health and energy to do #+$! we probably wont do later on in life so live it up as much as you can.

Back
Top Bottom