Who will sell more Wale or J.Cole? and was Big sean debut a fail?

makes no sense to keep going back and forth...most ppl in here arguing on currensy behalf aint bought a one of the last 3 cds he released...or can even name his biggest song since the cash money split
and to the homie talking bout the jay-z tour aint mean sssh...my point clearly went over your head...

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

Curren$y IS bigger than Cole. It just depends on where you live and what the demographic is. I guarantee you if I took a poll out of everyone that graduated in my senior class this year about 90% would know Curren$y. Mad people here rock with him. He's a common name to be brought up. I don't think you realize how big Wiz is. And by association Curren$y is pretty big because of it.
Not a damn person knows about Cole that I know. The only person I know that listens to him is one of my boys who is a producer.
What are you, 18?  Oh.

I can guarantee you ain't left the city you from yet you're speculating on the entire US.  In the last 2 months I've been to LA, Chicago, Dallas, DC, Miami, and Durham.  I also live in NYC meaning I've touched all corners of the country.  Cole is well known across the board, fam.  FNL is being revered as a very good to superb piece of work and his features are only helping.

Ya'll dudes ain't left your cities yet armchair politicin' like you really know what you're talking about.  Currency is more well known than Cole?  Then you use Where da Cash at as a benchmark of popularity?  Really?  You know how stupid you sound?
laugh.gif
  That %+%% bubbled in 2004...7 years ago.  And most people who know the song only knew about Wayne and that "other _".  And you're going to use one mediocre song as your argument?  Argument is all types of malnourished
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

Curren$y IS bigger than Cole. It just depends on where you live and what the demographic is. I guarantee you if I took a poll out of everyone that graduated in my senior class this year about 90% would know Curren$y. Mad people here rock with him. He's a common name to be brought up. I don't think you realize how big Wiz is. And by association Curren$y is pretty big because of it.
Not a damn person knows about Cole that I know. The only person I know that listens to him is one of my boys who is a producer.
What are you, 18?  Oh.

I can guarantee you ain't left the city you from yet you're speculating on the entire US.  In the last 2 months I've been to LA, Chicago, Dallas, DC, Miami, and Durham.  I also live in NYC meaning I've touched all corners of the country.  Cole is well known across the board, fam.  FNL is being revered as a very good to superb piece of work and his features are only helping.

Ya'll dudes ain't left your cities yet armchair politicin' like you really know what you're talking about.  Currency is more well known than Cole?  Then you use Where da Cash at as a benchmark of popularity?  Really?  You know how stupid you sound?
laugh.gif
  That %+%% bubbled in 2004...7 years ago.  And most people who know the song only knew about Wayne and that "other _".  And you're going to use one mediocre song as your argument?  Argument is all types of malnourished
laugh.gif

Girls love Cole. So Cole. But ever since No Hands my cousins in TX and GA have been hitting me like "That bwoi Wale got bars" so you just never know.

Girls love Cole. So Cole. But ever since No Hands my cousins in TX and GA have been hitting me like "That bwoi Wale got bars" so you just never know.

Wale's album will be better.

BUT as far as SELL more... who knows.

Hopefully with MMG's push of AMBITION.. it will be better #'s than AD.

Wale's album will be better.

BUT as far as SELL more... who knows.

Hopefully with MMG's push of AMBITION.. it will be better #'s than AD.

Dudes in here protecting Cole like he's their father. 
You really think he's popular? That must suck for him then. Kreayshawn has more buzz then that +*@#$.

Dudes in here protecting Cole like he's their father. 
You really think he's popular? That must suck for him then. Kreayshawn has more buzz then that +*@#$.

support cole support wale....cole put together an amazing album...and i know what he goes through being signed to the LABEL rocnation...its a lot of pressure in that building...it'll be a great fall for everyone..especially touring

support cole support wale....cole put together an amazing album...and i know what he goes through being signed to the LABEL rocnation...its a lot of pressure in that building...it'll be a great fall for everyone..especially touring

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

I just hope you and J. Cole stay away from the Watch the Throne tour, I'll be tight if I have to sit through either horrendous shows. 

I just hope you and J. Cole stay away from the Watch the Throne tour, I'll be tight if I have to sit through either horrendous shows. 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

C'mon, fam.  Is that #$%* even necessary?

C'mon, fam.  Is that #$%* even necessary?

Fam you on the same level of a groupie #!*%! waitin outside a show
grin.gif

Fam you on the same level of a groupie #!*%! waitin outside a show
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
uncalled for and rude.
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
uncalled for and rude.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

indifferent.gif
uncalled for and rude.
30t6p3b.gif
He wont get tickets anyways, They are growing artists and you don't support someone fighting for the future of this music we all love so much? HERBtastic

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

indifferent.gif
uncalled for and rude.
30t6p3b.gif
He wont get tickets anyways, They are growing artists and you don't support someone fighting for the future of this music we all love so much? HERBtastic

Back
Top Bottom