Who will sell more Wale or J.Cole? and was Big sean debut a fail?

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

support cole support wale....cole put together an amazing album...and i know what he goes through being signed to the LABEL rocnation...its a lot of pressure in that building...it'll be a great fall for everyone..especially touring

I just hope you and J. Cole stay away from the Watch the Throne tour, I'll be tight if I have to sit through either horrendous shows. 
coooorn

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

support cole support wale....cole put together an amazing album...and i know what he goes through being signed to the LABEL rocnation...its a lot of pressure in that building...it'll be a great fall for everyone..especially touring

I just hope you and J. Cole stay away from the Watch the Throne tour, I'll be tight if I have to sit through either horrendous shows. 
coooorn

87 k in one week in the days of limp record sales is considered a success

take a look at any album in the top 100

10 years ago the same album would sell double or even triple even the low selling albums by today's standards

87 k in one week in the days of limp record sales is considered a success

take a look at any album in the top 100

10 years ago the same album would sell double or even triple even the low selling albums by today's standards

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

I think Cole will sell more cuz the label will ship more, if MMG only sold 55K with Ross as a figure head you really think J. Cole can't even sell 55K with all the people anticipating his album? Both Wale and J Cole have failed with the singles thus far so they would need a miracle to sell over 100K first week

And no Big Sean's debut wasn't a fail, "My Last" gets played a ton, he performed on the BET Awards and "Marvin Gaye and Chardonney" is buzzing now. 87K is respectable for a new rap artist in my opinion. Wiz is the only newish rapper I can think of that sold 100K plus in his first week, is there someone else I'm missing?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

87K is absolutely redic for an artists that gets as much play as My Last. It's a summer smash and he only sold 87K. 

Jim Jones could re-drop balling and sell more records. 
sick.gif

And also, jCole won't outsell Wale. Wale has a following.

JCole has the same hype as probably Lil B who only sold 1.7k
alien.gif
That's cuz people buy singles wayyyyy more than albums, especially with rappers. I bet My Last sold probably triple his total album sales
laugh.gif

Jim Jones? Now you know that's not true, what's the last notable thing he has done in his career?
laugh.gif

J Cole has the same following Wale has, probably more women. Like I said he'll sell more because they'll ship more, Jay-Z will make sure of it

Lil B has never been on an award show, never been on a top rappers album, never been on a R&B single and Lil B cares way more about playing a gimmick than the actual music. Hell has Lil B got any national airplay other than his songs with The Pack? I've never heard a Lil B song on the radio here in DC, I've heard J Cole plenty of times. Not saying that his singles are any good but he still has people begging for his album to come out

You're lying, J cole is never on the radio, and why do you think J cole has more women followers? what, you think he cute or something?

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

I think Cole will sell more cuz the label will ship more, if MMG only sold 55K with Ross as a figure head you really think J. Cole can't even sell 55K with all the people anticipating his album? Both Wale and J Cole have failed with the singles thus far so they would need a miracle to sell over 100K first week

And no Big Sean's debut wasn't a fail, "My Last" gets played a ton, he performed on the BET Awards and "Marvin Gaye and Chardonney" is buzzing now. 87K is respectable for a new rap artist in my opinion. Wiz is the only newish rapper I can think of that sold 100K plus in his first week, is there someone else I'm missing?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

87K is absolutely redic for an artists that gets as much play as My Last. It's a summer smash and he only sold 87K. 

Jim Jones could re-drop balling and sell more records. 
sick.gif

And also, jCole won't outsell Wale. Wale has a following.

JCole has the same hype as probably Lil B who only sold 1.7k
alien.gif
That's cuz people buy singles wayyyyy more than albums, especially with rappers. I bet My Last sold probably triple his total album sales
laugh.gif

Jim Jones? Now you know that's not true, what's the last notable thing he has done in his career?
laugh.gif

J Cole has the same following Wale has, probably more women. Like I said he'll sell more because they'll ship more, Jay-Z will make sure of it

Lil B has never been on an award show, never been on a top rappers album, never been on a R&B single and Lil B cares way more about playing a gimmick than the actual music. Hell has Lil B got any national airplay other than his songs with The Pack? I've never heard a Lil B song on the radio here in DC, I've heard J Cole plenty of times. Not saying that his singles are any good but he still has people begging for his album to come out

You're lying, J cole is never on the radio, and why do you think J cole has more women followers? what, you think he cute or something?

Originally Posted by budap06

All three are talented, but J. Cole Is clearly the most talented of them all. I must say when I first heard all 3 I didnt really like them but they all had a moment where I was sold. With Wale it was More about nothing, with Big Sean it was the Album, and with J.Cole I Liked Come Up and Warm Up but they didnt really show me that he would make an album I wanted to hear. When he dropped FNL, I became completely sold on him overall. Now you may call me crazy, but I believe as long as there is no big Pop or R&b artist coming out that same week he does Cole will likely debut at Number 1, and I think he will sell More than Big Sean and do about 100K and could even do 200 or a lil better if his next single pops and he gets a few 4.5/5 and 5/5 reviews. Regardless,  I think all 3 will be in the game for a while..... Cole will probably get really popular First, then Sean, then Wale will have a shot if he Keeps putting out above average music. Just My Opinion tho.....
omfg.gif

kghah.png

jay2.gif

kobelol.png

Originally Posted by budap06

All three are talented, but J. Cole Is clearly the most talented of them all. I must say when I first heard all 3 I didnt really like them but they all had a moment where I was sold. With Wale it was More about nothing, with Big Sean it was the Album, and with J.Cole I Liked Come Up and Warm Up but they didnt really show me that he would make an album I wanted to hear. When he dropped FNL, I became completely sold on him overall. Now you may call me crazy, but I believe as long as there is no big Pop or R&b artist coming out that same week he does Cole will likely debut at Number 1, and I think he will sell More than Big Sean and do about 100K and could even do 200 or a lil better if his next single pops and he gets a few 4.5/5 and 5/5 reviews. Regardless,  I think all 3 will be in the game for a while..... Cole will probably get really popular First, then Sean, then Wale will have a shot if he Keeps putting out above average music. Just My Opinion tho.....
omfg.gif

kghah.png

jay2.gif

kobelol.png

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

currensy is more known than j cole... are yall serious? where the cash at got hella club play... and he does +$%% wit wiz... i dont see how yall can honestly believe cole is more popular...

i look at EVERYTHING subjectively... i dont have any bias or hate towards any of these dudes... i just call it how i see it and more people know currensy than j cole... believe what u want...
Looking back at all of your posts in this thread.. oh man.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

currensy is more known than j cole... are yall serious? where the cash at got hella club play... and he does +$%% wit wiz... i dont see how yall can honestly believe cole is more popular...

i look at EVERYTHING subjectively... i dont have any bias or hate towards any of these dudes... i just call it how i see it and more people know currensy than j cole... believe what u want...
Looking back at all of your posts in this thread.. oh man.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom