Who will be the NFL Rookie of the Year?

DROY belongs to this man:

200805040102.jpg

Mayo is a MONSTER!

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

What has Matt ryan done to make him a MVP candidate?

for those of you backing that, please inform me.

Who's your MVP then?

(By no means am I saying Ryan should be MVP, but hes atleast in the discussion of players WORTH mentioning.)

Peyton Manning... Running away.

if matt ryan is a legitimate candidate for league MVP (and only rookie in that discussion) then i dont see how anyone can be ahead of him in ROY talks

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Who's your MVP then?

(By no means am I saying Ryan should be MVP, but hes atleast in the discussion of players WORTH mentioning.)

Peyton Manning... Running away.
I agree that its Manning, but to say that Ryan isnt in the discussion is unfair to him.

Hes had a HUGE impact on that orgianization, its record and how theyve played this year. The Falcons without Ryan this year do NOT make the playoffs.

With that being said, the Colts without Manning do not win 4 games this year. Then again, Peyton could easily be the MVP every year because no other playerhas such an impact on their team as Manning does.

Ryan...QB playing well, so a no brainer
Johnson...he is Tennessee's offense
Forte...he made Chicago relevant with no WR's and Orton at QB
Slaton...surprised a lot of people with play for Houston

John Calrson deserves an Honorable Mention. Has nobody noticed what he has done this year? He already set every seahawks TE record in his ROOKIE season.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

John Calrson deserves an Honorable Mention. Has nobody noticed what he has done this year? He already set every seahawks TE record in his ROOKIE season.

Fantasy football players and that's about it. He's on an extremely horrible football team so of course he's not going to get recognition.

Originally Posted by truthmain

Who's your MVP then?

No he isn't.

roll.gif
U mad... AS HELL

Originally Posted by DLo13

Yea.
He did that.
by his lonesome.
with no Pro bowl WR ,
with no Pro Bowl RB
and a Great Addition at LT.

HE SINGLEHANDEDLY TURNED THE FALCONS FRANCHISE AROUND.
AND HE ALSO WON THAT LAST VIKINGS GAME TO CLINCH A PLAYOFF SPOT WITH A ELWAY-esque Clutch performance.

it was all Matty Ice.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Chris Johnson
Matt Ryan

flip a coin
i'd be fine with either of these choices. & please dont start that Matt Forte> Chris Johnson nonsense please.
Chris Johnson has had the better season,

As bias as I am [check avy], ROY unanimously goes to Matt Ryan - runner up, Chris Johnson. Without him the Falcons wouldn't even be in Playoffs. MichaelTurner for MVP? y'all actin like Norwood is a bum...like he cant run throw them hallways Turner be running through
laugh.gif
. Whenever I see Turner, It look like he running down the terminal late for hisplane - that's how much of a hole be having. Manning has put the Colts on his back with no room for error in the always tight AFC. Dude was something crazylike...29 for 34 - how u throw 34 passes and only miss 5
eek.gif
. Other thanthat...this not really a big MVP year in the NFL. U gotta put Matt Ryan in both conversations though. Most Valuble Player - I'd say single handedly turninga franchise around in 1 year is pretty is valuble.

Back
Top Bottom