Who the Hell Cares Vol. Royal Wedding

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Niketalk is probably the absolute last demographic expected to tune into the Royal Wedding.

It's still a big deal for a lot of the world. I wouldn't expect most young Americans to understand the appeal at all.

Really? Why? England doesn't still have any colonies, does it?  

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Niketalk is probably the absolute last demographic expected to tune into the Royal Wedding.

It's still a big deal for a lot of the world. I wouldn't expect most young Americans to understand the appeal at all.

Really? Why? England doesn't still have any colonies, does it?  

I fear with all of the hoopla surrounding the Royal Wedding 'Free 32oz Drink with every Abortion' Friday will be overlooked.

I fear with all of the hoopla surrounding the Royal Wedding 'Free 32oz Drink with every Abortion' Friday will be overlooked.

Stupid. All the good things about a wedding like alcohol, females, etc...you cant get on TV, so why would I watch a wedding on TV? Weddings are boring as hell. Dude is a fake prince anyways. Not like the royal family has real power.

Stupid. All the good things about a wedding like alcohol, females, etc...you cant get on TV, so why would I watch a wedding on TV? Weddings are boring as hell. Dude is a fake prince anyways. Not like the royal family has real power.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

0:14
roll.gif

The British royal family is just for the public. They have no power in their government.

Back
Top Bottom