Who the Hell Cares Vol. Royal Wedding

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Oh look at the royal wedding oh my word look at all the bloats, and chaps ooooh my word my eyes are swelling up with tears. Oh bloody hell, it's so lovely. Ohhhh look at that Harry Potter, oh and it's snape!!! My word, oh and can you believe it Mr Bean, and Sir Elton John, how glorious, god bless them all.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by kdawg

She's not as working class as people think...

she doesn't come from royalty tho so i think its safe to say Kate Middleton is having the Best Year Ever

i thought this #*+$ came on at 4...i gotta wait till 5? doubt i make it...
It's on BBC America right now, commercial-free.

i was under the impression the actual wedding was at 4...not watching people sit down...

was Kanye really invited?

these Brits and their damn hats
laugh.gif

Oh look at the royal wedding oh my word look at all the bloats, and chaps ooooh my word my eyes are swelling up with tears. Oh bloody hell, it's so lovely. Ohhhh look at that Harry Potter, oh and it's snape!!! My word, oh and can you believe it Mr Bean, and Sir Elton John, how glorious, god bless them all.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wonder how many people at the wedding are drunk, I know I'd be super drunk. That after party is probably going to be epic. I see some dimes heading into that wedding solo, chicks probably super moist waiting for their prince william to sweep them off their feet. Sitting at the table by themselves probably talking mad trash too "Look at the chicks hat how'd she get married" Ya'll see that chick in blue? Man she can get it, take her to the bathroom real quick, for a quicky.

Man I swear on my mama next big world event I'm going to be there, even if it's the groud zero for the end of the world, I am there!!!

I wonder how many people at the wedding are drunk, I know I'd be super drunk. That after party is probably going to be epic. I see some dimes heading into that wedding solo, chicks probably super moist waiting for their prince william to sweep them off their feet. Sitting at the table by themselves probably talking mad trash too "Look at the chicks hat how'd she get married" Ya'll see that chick in blue? Man she can get it, take her to the bathroom real quick, for a quicky.

Man I swear on my mama next big world event I'm going to be there, even if it's the groud zero for the end of the world, I am there!!!

Man, I thought I was the only one 
laugh.gif
I have absolutely no clue why this is news.

Man, I thought I was the only one 
laugh.gif
I have absolutely no clue why this is news.

I kind of hope a fight breaks out, like the King of Africa, and the King of South Africa get into a fist fight or something.

I kind of hope a fight breaks out, like the King of Africa, and the King of South Africa get into a fist fight or something.

Back
Top Bottom