Who remembers this? PICS! *UPDATE* pg 20

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

the harlem shake story has lost its luster over the years to me, while the majority of other stuff in this thread stands the test of time

word. i always thought that story was corny
grin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
@ the pic above me
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

i remember tha sunday nite chatrooms and a couple time linking up wit fellow NT'ers and doing a group chat on Yahoo messenger..my s/n used to beCarlitodamaster btw

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Here go a funny ones i collected a long the way....got more on my other computer, will post later..

276192724.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I remember that lame.

JR5

^I've seen that happen a few times. I can't understand how the hell it happens though. Do they have such bad short term memory? Haha.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^I've seen that happen a few times. I can't understand how the hell it happens though. Do they have such bad short term memory? Haha.

dudes wit 2 names tryin to get lulz

Originally Posted by JRose5

Here go a funny ones i collected a long the way....got more on my other computer, will post later..

276192724.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I remember that lame.

JR5
roll.gif
roll.gif
I aint even know about this one! There was another post about blogs that he didthis in... FAIL!

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

Originally Posted by JRose5

276192724.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I remember that lame.

JR5
roll.gif
roll.gif
I aint even know about this one! There was another post about blogs that he did this in... FAIL!
eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom