Who remembers this game at the arcade

Gauntlet was super nice too. Egypt dude was my *#%@@.

And when I was super little that Jurassic park game was another one I stayed on.

Ay but some of ya'll can't fake like you weren't in the super little kids section in chuckie cheese playin all the easy dumb games just so you could win some tickets.
laugh.gif

Savin up to get one of these.

1493d1196843438-usb-plasma-ball-l_plasma_ball1.jpg

Yo there was this other game too kinda like that jurassic park but it was 2 cops. One person had to drive the other was in charge of the pistol. Can't remember the name but that game was on point!

i already knew what is was going to be before i clicked the thread bart and marge put in WORK with the skateboard and vacuum.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Killer-Instinct-Arcade-Cabinet.png
/THREAD
I WILL own this arcade game one day. I still have this version on my PC
pimp.gif

the SNES Version SUCKS!!! And i will purchase a 360 just for this game.
laugh.gif
y'all remember that funny commercial they came out for the snes version?
laugh.gif

That Hologram game was a 1 trick pony with Gameplay being one of the biggest letdowns, and it cost a load of quarters.

This was one of the coolest games ever....

392479308.jpg

Primal Rage did suck, especially when the sequel came out, and you could be killed in like 2 or 3 moves. 

I remember; Street Fighter Alpha / Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate / Killer Instinkt 2 / & Blitz ruled the arcade for a while before TEKKEN 3 came out.  Then it was all over.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- all other arcade titles listed in here were some of the�best ever. but i remember the first game that made me go
eek.gif
�the first time i seen it. this was right before the Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter II days......

i  remember this game. first and pretty much only time i ever saw it was in Circus Circus in Las Vegas. I think I was 4 or 5 and ya, my eyes bugged out.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- all other arcade titles listed in here were some of the�best ever. but i remember the first game that made me go
eek.gif
�the first time i seen it. this was right before the Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter II days......

i  remember this game. first and pretty much only time i ever saw it was in Circus Circus in Las Vegas. I think I was 4 or 5 and ya, my eyes bugged out.

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

ah the classics, i spent weeks in front of these games.  I played pretty much all of them except for killer instinct.  I sucked at that one

roll.gif
 hahaha i thought i was the only one. i never liked that game for some reason.. but X-Men and WWF
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

primal rage was doodoo
laugh.gif

dinosaurs fightin on some MK steez
30t6p3b.gif

It definitely wasn't that great, but I was obsessed with dinosaurs back in the day, so that game was a dream come true.

Damn OP taking me back to them good time with that SIMPSON game.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This WHOLE THREAD.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom