Who remembers this game at the arcade

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Killer-Instinct-Arcade-Cabinet.png

this is coming out for the XBLA sometime in the next year
pimp.gif

ive told myself many times that when im rich, my game room will have both of those machines

The Simpsons, X-Men, and WrestleFest. Sad they never made home systems. But MAME fixes that
pimp.gif

first game i ever beat in arcade was Bad Dudes lol funny how games back then looked so good but when you see them now they look all crappy
laugh.gif

*Waldo*
Awww geeee...
Awww geeee...
Awww geeee...
*Waldo*
For a few seconds I felt like a kid again looking through this thread...
Killer Instinct
Samurai Showdown (1 of the GOATS)
Mortal Kombat (ANY of them)
Tekken
Soul Blade
Virtua Fighter & VF II
Street Fighter II Turbo
X-Men
TMNT
Double Dragon
King Of Fighters
Fatal Fury
^I was a fighting game junkie as you can see.Pinball machines used to get some coin as well.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Killer-Instinct-Arcade-Cabinet.png

i remember staying up until 3a.m.on school nights on  Super Nintendo. i was the only one on the block with the game and i had the whole block of kids at my house every night.
pimp.gif

Samurai Showdown I was about that Life in that game Hattori Hanzo all day
Tekken
Super Street fighter
Run and Gun

shout out to Timer-Out in Forestville mall
and the Arcade in Greenbelt Plaza

Yo I've been trying to find out about this game from back in the day... I don't know if any of you guys would remember it, but I'll try to explain it the best I can.

It's side scrolling game like Final Fight, but the players you play with are on roller skates, and one of the bosses... maybe of the first stage is a lady that lifts up her nightgown and farts at you or something like that
laugh.gif
I know it sounds silly, but I've been trying to find the name of that game for the longest.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo I've been trying to find out about this game from back in the day... I don't know if any of you guys would remember it, but I'll try to explain it the best I can.

It's side scrolling game like Final Fight, but the players you play with are on roller skates, and one of the bosses... maybe of the first stage is a lady that lifts up her nightgown and farts at you or something like that
laugh.gif
I know it sounds silly, but I've been trying to find the name of that game for the longest.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

alien.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
wth

nba showtime/blitz and simpsons game used to be my @*+% back in the day
laugh.gif

- all other arcade titles listed in here were some of the best ever. but i remember the first game that made me go
eek.gif
the first time i seen it. this was right before the Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter II days......

^  for those dont dont get it, its was a 3D hologram game. it was supposed to be the next generation of arcade games but once MK and Street Fighter took off arcade games went a different direction.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- all other arcade titles listed in here were some of the�best ever. but i remember the first game that made me go
eek.gif
�the first time i seen it. this was right before the Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter II days......

that's supposed to be a hologram in the early 90s??? wow...

pr0phecy718 wrote:
Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- all other arcade titles listed in here were some of the�best ever. but i remember the first game that made me go
eek.gif
�the first time i seen it. this was right before the Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter II days......

that's supposed to be a hologram in the early 90s??? wow...

- you have to see it in person. the video doesnt do it justice.

- i can honestly say when you play it, it really does look like minature people right in front of you that you can touch.

- i wonder if Dirty remembers this game?

Back
Top Bottom