Who remembers this game at the arcade

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo I've been trying to find out about this game from back in the day... I don't know if any of you guys would remember it, but I'll try to explain it the best I can.

It's side scrolling game like Final Fight, but the players you play with are on roller skates, and one of the bosses... maybe of the first stage is a lady that lifts up her nightgown and farts at you or something like that
laugh.gif
I know it sounds silly, but I've been trying to find the name of that game for the longest.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Streets of Rage?
Spoiler [+]
Streets_Of_Rage_2_-EUR-.PNG

Ninja Turtles was the GOAT

I looked thru the thread but didn't see it posted so I'll ask anyway.. If it was my bad.

What was the name of the arcade game that was like an old western cowboy setting 2 player game where u just shot mad people, was side scroll from what I can remember
nerd.gif

A+ thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

My arcade nerds, please tell me I wasn't the only one who put in extra quarters to use both guns???!!! 
roll.gif

I'm here playin this game thinking I was in a John Woo flick 
laugh.gif
I do that with every 2 gun game that I can.

Not as easy as you'd think!

There were these two games that I can't remember the names of for the life of me. They were either for NES or SNES.
One game was this fighting game, where 1st player only got to choose between 3 characters but 2nd player got a list of like 20 bad guys who were all better than the 1st players guys.

The second game was a karate fighting game. Help?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Killer-Instinct-Arcade-Cabinet.png
/THREAD
I WILL own this arcade game one day. I still have this version on my PC
pimp.gif

the SNES Version SUCKS!!! And i will purchase a 360 just for this game.
laugh.gif
I didn't know it came out on the 360. 
The game that made me break the D-pad of my N64 controller...
in the middle of a combo.
laugh.gif

That feeling as a kid when you walk into an arcade and the atmosphere takes you over with all the noise and the lights
pimp.gif
That Simpsons game definitely stood out for me as well as the Terminator pinball machine

2chrar.jpg

Glad that they finally released Simpsons arcade on Xbox Live and PSN. And I'm also happy that it wasn't some stupid remake like Turtles In Time. I just wish that they had the original arcade cabinet visible, like the Final Fight game. I never tried the Japanese rom before, it's better than the U.S. one mainly because it doesn't have that stupid scoring system.

I remember beating my first arcade machine completely a few years back. Time crisis 2 at Dave n busters with my friend, both came for a mission to beat at least 1 machine in our lifetimes haha

Crazy how that Simpsons game total is 18 MB, recently found out

Back
Top Bottom