Who normally has more "partners"? Males or Females

Both sexes lie, so I'd say it's about even...but I'm leanin towards females havin the edge on this one because a lot of them get offers on thedaily. Then again, some dudes would smash anything...man I don't know.
laugh.gif

I think when you guys think about females you guys only thing about the hot ones and the one that actually get some.. now add all the other 85% of girls.. theugly ones..

Its woman, "20% of guys get 80% of women" is the saying i go by. Face it a lot more ugly girls can get laid compared to an ugly guy, cuz its the girlwho ultimately chooses.

Both will think its the other.
Women get more offers but I'm sure you noticed even the ugliest broad is a chooser. Whether in the club for a dub or at the mall chillen.
With that said its men.
laugh.gif
The practice of "taking one for the team" helps tip the scale IMO.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Both will think its the other.
Women get more offers but I'm sure you noticed even the ugliest broad is a chooser. Whether in the club for a dub or at the mall chillen.
With that said its men.
laugh.gif
The practice of "taking one for the team" helps tip the scale IMO.
i was thinking the same thing...the fact that women get more offers means they can be more selective...guys seem to sex any and every thing...

On average, I say men.

But for special occasions, women.

I remember my boy braggin' in 10th grade bout how he'd been with about 25 girls. And I believe him, he wasn't the bull
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
type.

I remember a couple weeks later my homegirl got put on blast for bein' with about 50 dudes.
laugh.gif
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
was hilarious cuz I wasn't one of those50.

The way I see it:

There is ALWAYS some dude willing to lay pipe on a girl. Even the ugliest girl, there is atleast one or two dudes who may not be as ugly, but want that nookie.

Ugly guys? Get NONE. They're just outta luck. And its true that 20% of Men get 80% of women thing.

So there you have it. Girls have more "companions"

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

So what about the he-*****? Why don't YOU dudes feel bad about that? If I was a chick I'd hate being a ****, so I don't he-****
pimp.gif

Never thought bout it like that, I guess you got some smarts even tho you may skip class alot

You really think you know mw based on only... well.... approximately 10,000 posts? Umm...nevermind. But yeah... you really don't know me fam
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom