Who listens to music when they do their Homework?

I got a bunch of Homework
smh.gif

But when i play music, it seems like everything goes by so fast
laugh.gif

Bumpin this all day
pimp.gif

23vj9kl.jpg

Recommend me some songs to play during homework NT
pimp.gif

know damn well most of ya would not be checkin for any sort of john mayer had he not done the michael jackson cover or jayz concert
smh.gif

hes wack as hell
smh.gif

is that album any good? i have continum but i wasn't impressed...i only got it for Dreaming With A Broken Heart which i heard on the Game...

i normally do but right now i have My Name is Earl on in the background...

Im not a huge John Mayer fan but "Assassin" is a nice track..

I cant listen to lyric heavy songs will doing homework. Rap is definitely a no-go. I listen to a lot of instrumental tapes and lounge music.

Checkout:
Fat Jon
Nujabes
Uyama Hiroto

I can't do homework with it being so quiet, it gets me frustrated that it feels forever to finish. Music surely soothes.

The only time I can do it is when the music is already playing.

Like I can't just sit down, select a playlist, and go to work...

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

know damn well most of ya would not be checkin for any sort of john mayer had he not done the michael jackson cover or jayz concert
smh.gif

hes wack as hell
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif

I can just about listen to anything and get my work done. I really like listening to music when I have papers to write. It helps me free write I think.
I love listening to jazz though. Soothing.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

smh.gif

hes wack as hell
smh.gif
*whips up a fresh fruit-clorox smoothie*

i do....
all the time....

cant study/do homework
when its dead silent for some reason....

that albums is awesome. i put it on my ipod and played it three times over at work.

edit: to answer the question, i listen to music as well. mostly country.

I do it most of the time, but everytime I listen to music while doing my HW, it takes longer for me to finish it because I get so caught up in the music.

I can't listen to music during homework because while my head is that clear I start thinking of $%@* I havent heard in a while or want to listen to. Then Istart jammin and end up wastin like an hour because I couldn't keep focus.

Back
Top Bottom