Who has tried drugs other than tobacco/weed/alcohol?

Originally Posted by amrcangangstr

Did 'shrooms then went to Disneyland. Bad idea. 

laugh.gif
sounds like it.

I let my boys ex girlfriend take a huge rip of salvia from my phire, she literally laughed, started screaming, started crying, then pissed herself.

The 4AcO DMT was splendid. Try it if you have a sitter. Your experience could be nothing like mine but the universe was mine.

Oh and I was prescribed alprazolam (Xanax), after I got off of them I started taking them at random times recreationally for the good effects that I got from them.

I let my boys ex girlfriend take a huge rip of salvia from my phire, she literally laughed, started screaming, started crying, then pissed herself.

The 4AcO DMT was splendid. Try it if you have a sitter. Your experience could be nothing like mine but the universe was mine.

Oh and I was prescribed alprazolam (Xanax), after I got off of them I started taking them at random times recreationally for the good effects that I got from them.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Wr

what's molly?
laugh.gif
utter happiness.
no, but really. it's pure MDMA. whereas ecstasy is MDMA+amphetamines and possibly other random *%% (which is why molly's supposed to be better for you than E)

Boi wrote:
OP, you should add "vol. PYE" (Post Your Experiences) to the title
I didn't know that. That'd why I always stayed away from it because it had that other stuff in it. I know straight mdma was prescribed to couples in marriage therapy. what's the diff, isn't e basically like a multiplier drug then since it's like two or more different things?

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Wr

what's molly?
laugh.gif
utter happiness.
no, but really. it's pure MDMA. whereas ecstasy is MDMA+amphetamines and possibly other random *%% (which is why molly's supposed to be better for you than E)

Boi wrote:
OP, you should add "vol. PYE" (Post Your Experiences) to the title
I didn't know that. That'd why I always stayed away from it because it had that other stuff in it. I know straight mdma was prescribed to couples in marriage therapy. what's the diff, isn't e basically like a multiplier drug then since it's like two or more different things?

tussin tripped (once) and E (twice).

sobriety (+ 1 beer here and there)>>>>>>>

tussin tripped (once) and E (twice).

sobriety (+ 1 beer here and there)>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom