Who has more swag than this guy in college basketball?

I don't hate the dude, but i just think that he has a tendency to take really stupid shots i.e. forcing shots when he's got jonny flynn on his team.His swag? Who cares? Just let him have his fun playing ball. Love him or hate him, its obvious he's having fun

Originally Posted by MrSoLeFrEsH

SHUGES- sorry i really cant/wont give up my cousins name. i wanna respect her privacy... she plays softball at SU that much i will say. she wasnt there though, but had a few friends that were though. so that in with talking to a few dudes from the basketball team was how she heard. she never passed it off as being official to me just was a few things she heard.

@+$% it. I have to reply to this.

I go to SU. I live around the corner from where the fight happened. No disrespect to your cousin but what she told you was $+$$!+$%, complete $+$$!+$%. Monthsago, I posted the entire story and situation of what actually happened. Speaking to guys from the basketball team is $+$$!+$% as well. There were five of themout there that night or should I say morning (3 AM) when it occurred. You know how much they stand to lose by telling her the truth after they took an oaththat they told the truth? Being friends with Greeks goes a long way when it comes to getting info on stuff like this.

This is about his swag which is unmatched.
pimp.gif

Dude ain't soft either. Saying people don't want it with him is +%+!*!%$, but he is a lot tougher then some guys.
And he isn't just a spot of jump shooter. He does shoot more since the injury...and he has lost a step. But his left hand is still nice.
And he is one of the best shooters with a guy right on him.

He ain't working at no $@%!%$$ fast food joint.

pimp.gif

Whats the Kentucky players story?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ the responses. I aint really the arrogant type when it comes toballin, but he hits some big shots and is a good college player. Its not much you can say to a dude that talks trash when his game fairly backs it up. Ithink dude is mad entertaining. I Fs wit dude. pause

Lazy B- no doubt people wouldnt be out there saying all they know. and she even told me it seemed like there was a little more to it then they was letting iton. i was simply letting people know a few things that was floating out there. i personally could care less. devo is good player to cocky sometimes to watchbut cant doubt his talent. but on the real i got better things to talk to my cousin about when we speak then devendorf. haha. on a side note whats the kentuckyteam story or whatever. ive heard it mentioned a few times....

laugh.gif
Devendorf is the man
smokin.gif

Griffin got judo slammed on national TV that automatically pulled him out of the running

Paulas,Scheyer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Griffin got judo slammed on national TV that automatically pulled him out of the running
riiiiiiight....

Blake got bigger fish to fry.

dude is a turnover machine but he has a nice game and is usually clutch. hes one of those love hate guys like duke usually has. you love him if hes on yourteam and you hate him if not

indifferent.gif
all he does is talk... non stop..

even if he hits a wide open jumper..
eyes.gif

i F's wit cocky athletes.. but dude takes it to a whole nother level..

Devo cool to me.....i ain't hatin. he could be doin worse but he's in college playin ball.....respect. peace

Back
Top Bottom