Who has more swag than this guy in college basketball?

I love everything about him as a player. From his antics to his game, dude is COLD
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The Seton Hall game is what did it for me ... Onauku and big guy got to pushin and once that was all over my dude Devo just BURIES a three and poses rightthen and there
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

He can shoot. That's really all he's good for after his injury.

He's fortunate to play in a 2-3 and to have Jonny Flynn.
whatttt? The left handed finishes are his best move(s).

pimp.gif

My man Cake turning haters into believers. I'll honor that.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

pimp.gif

Best off hand in the game not named Kobe or LeBron.

I dare someone attempt to name someone with one better... [Katt Williams] Don't Worry... I'LL WAIT [/Katt Williams]

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

pimp.gif

I dare someone attempt to name someone with one better... [Katt Williams] Don't Worry... I'LL WAIT [/Katt Williams]

Mike Beasley
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

John Wall
pimp.gif

The Hooper Formerly Known As Tracy McGrady

I know....yall musta forgot what I was speakin on with Devo end of his soph year..

But now, it's only When he gets the chance. But he's not beatin anybody off the dribble.

He's turned into a spot shooter.

Originally Posted by dreClark

The Hooper Formerly Known As Tracy McGrady

Key Word... Tracy doesn't even play anymore, when's the last time he used his left, October????
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

pimp.gif

Mike Beasley
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

John Wall
pimp.gif

I disagree with beasley, even though it is good... Dorfs is GREAT, damn near better than his shooting hand

Haven't seen enough of Wall to make that distinction

Devo is ICE cold in the clutch. He DGAF about anything out there except winning the game. And to be honest, I like seeing him run his mouth every now andthen. It brings some excitement into the game, especially when you have d-bags like Jay Bilas ready to tar and feather dudes for getting physical and talkingthat %!*. And as for him talking #%@# after he makes a shot, I'll bet half of those times its just a response to what someone had said earlier in thegame. He just chooses to respond when the shot goes in and the cameras in his face
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I apprecaite the kids game a ton, but as far as shooting is concerned on this years 'Cuse team, Rautins > Devo.

This is coming from a person who HATED Rautins with a passion. Hate to say it, but the kids money.

Originally Posted by Durden7

I apprecaite the kids game a ton, but as far as shooting is concerned on this years 'Cuse team, Rautins > Devo.

This is coming from a person who HATED Rautins with a passion. Hate to say it, but the kids money.
I just want to chime in and say YESZIR!

But Dorf has been balling of late though. Even me - who is VERY critical of Dorf - hasn't had much bad to sayabout dude for a minute now.

pimp.gif

BOOZER, Sheed, [/discussion]

Now back to what's really important, Devo being cooler than you bums
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

pimp.gif

BOOZER, Sheed, [/discussion]

Now back to what's really important, Devo being cooler than you bums
grin.gif

Boozer's off hand is goooooood money... Sheed can shoot 3's with his... But they bigs so that @$#! don't count... ANYWAY... TAKE YOU'RE @+*BACK TO MUSIC AND GENERAL, AINT ASK YOU TO COME IN HERE REFUTING MY CLAIM GOT DAMNIT. GET..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

and Nowitness was right....1/2 of yall co-signing to this $%%# head and his "swag" are the same ones who were calling those 3 cats from KY a bunch of douches....hypocrisy at its finest
Not I, as far as the kids from Kentucky go I was actually hoping they would take states, their story was dope, kinda disappointed they lost in the semi's... I honestly just rock with Dorf, have since the Slam Diary
pimp.gif
That's exactly how I heard about him. Then I started watching his games at Oak Hill.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrSoLeFrEsH

-before i say anything let me say i dont have any thoughts one way or another on dude.
-my cousin goes there on a athletic scholarship and she gave me a little more info...
-devendorf never "hit" the women in the face. according to witnesses (3 of which were basketball players) the girl was leaving a part when he and a few friends walked past her car. she heard someone kick her car and got out of it assuming it was devendorf (more on this in a sec). she got into his face yellings and screaming and he of course living up to his on court persona yelled back she then started pushing him and he in getting away pushed her off him. the location of this "push" is whats disputed. when police showed up she had no visible marks, bruises, anything. anyways if what i was told is true then theres a little history between them. she used to mess with flynn and devendorf and flynn are close obviously. anyways thats what my cousin heard/was told.
-on a side note i agree dude does too much during games but not too much more then most other do. i also dont get how hes "white trash" cause he has a hair cut and persona typically associated with black people? right cause that assumption isnt grounded in prejudice and sterotypes. oh and hes on path to graduate on time and is athletically a junior. due to his knee injury last year. and he also has a daughter and what do you know his girlfriend/babies mamma is black have something to say bout that as well....
-i might have gone long but its incredible that people have such strong feelings one way or another bout a person they've never met and know little bout. Just seems childish in a sense......

Just curious... who's your cousin?
You may not have gotten the entire story... Was she actually there that night? Does she know any Greeks........?
I heard Dorf was in a fight with Harris and Onuaku that night........

Who the hell is trying to fight Harris and AO? Suicide.
Unless they're bringing weapons and/or outnumbering them by A LOT.

SHUGES- sorry i really cant/wont give up my cousins name. i wanna respect her privacy... she plays softball at SU that much i will say. she wasnt there though,but had a few friends that were though. so that in with talking to a few dudes from the basketball team was how she heard. she never passed it off as beingofficial to me just was a few things she heard.

Back
Top Bottom