Who else loves them some christmas beacause of...

tamales are not big deal, i can have them anytime i want :tongue: (i live in mexico), just have to go to the corner store and theres always a lady selling home made tamales, have them with some sour cream and some real salsa roja...

Mexico.Salsa.02.jpg

tamales are not big deal, i can have them anytime i want :tongue: (i live in mexico), just have to go to the corner store and theres always a lady selling home made tamales, have them with some sour cream and some real salsa roja...

Mexico.Salsa.02.jpg

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my dude 90onthefreeway sells tamales on the exit ramp of the 405 freeway on hawthorne blvd and 111th

lmaooooooooooooo the 405 doesn't cross 111th and hawth blvd, u meant the 105
laugh.gif
no other Latin countries are touching Mexico's food
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
  i meant the 105, but ima come by that way to pick some up christmas eve, ima mix it up though and get some goya too

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my dude 90onthefreeway sells tamales on the exit ramp of the 405 freeway on hawthorne blvd and 111th

lmaooooooooooooo the 405 doesn't cross 111th and hawth blvd, u meant the 105
laugh.gif
no other Latin countries are touching Mexico's food
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
  i meant the 105, but ima come by that way to pick some up christmas eve, ima mix it up though and get some goya too

homemade christmas cookies from my mom's coworkers

christmas scents (cinnamon, gingerbread, pine trees, etc.)

starbucks christmas lattes and other dranks

presents

winter weather and clothing

and this year, we're having
Lechon-whole-collage.jpg

filipino parties > *

homemade christmas cookies from my mom's coworkers

christmas scents (cinnamon, gingerbread, pine trees, etc.)

starbucks christmas lattes and other dranks

presents

winter weather and clothing

and this year, we're having
Lechon-whole-collage.jpg

filipino parties > *

I just came home for some egusi soup, and I'M disowning the family if i can't have some with catfish in it. I literally game home making demands.

My mom's a doc and she's been getting mad free liqour and food from pharmacies and mri facilities....i'm living good.
pimp.gif

I just came home for some egusi soup, and I'M disowning the family if i can't have some with catfish in it. I literally game home making demands.

My mom's a doc and she's been getting mad free liqour and food from pharmacies and mri facilities....i'm living good.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom